Chapter 7

I wake up in Harry's arms and my phone goes off. I roll over to check and Harry rolls with me.

He smiles

"Hi" I grin and hide my phone playfully. He puts his head in between my chest and my phone.

"Oh um who's um Matthew" He stuttered

"We had a thing and we fought about my past. It's hard to explain."

"I'll listen to all of it."

"Well, we met a few days into school and then he invited me to a party. At that party I may or may not have gotten a little drunk and he offered to take me home."

"You didn't uhm" he interrupter.

"No Harry, I slept at his house, then he said something about how he is used to girls not being there and he just meant he wasn't used to it but I stormed off. Then I was with a friend named Carly and I left because he came but he followed me out and apologized and said he had feelings for me and I said I didn't. On Saturday night he threw rocks at my window until I opened and we spent the night in the back of his truck stargazing. But he tried to get me to fuck him and I said no then he came back with, so you'll fuck any other guy but not me. He was referring to my past. We talked about it and got over it. We went on a date and I asked if it was a problem and he said he didn't know and he didn't know if I'd be loyal."

"Oh" Harry said as if he were guilty.

"so we avoided each other for 3 weeks until Friday I talked to him and said were not together until we talk it out. I said he could come here and he said he might later in the week. But he asked if I was gonna go fuck just any guy and I said no."

"Once again I'm bringing out your bad side." He sighed.

"You're not just fucking random Harry." I stated firmly.

"I know, but did you uhm..." He mumbled.

"What?"

"Tell him you uhm loved him."

"No only you, ever." He sighed.

"It sucks"

"Why?"

"Because you bring out the best in me and I do the opposite for you."

"But you bring out the happiest me." I smile, and I nuzzle my face into his neck.

"I fucking love you Blakley Kate." I kissed his bare chest as a tease then got up. He frowned when I stopped. I got out of bed and he followed. He kept his hands around my waste as we walked in the kitchen. I reached up to get a bowl and he clinched to me kissing my neck."

"Not again" Marley said walking into the room with Zayn.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's just say, you're both so fucking loud it's gross."

Harry's face lit up red and I laughed.

"You are gross." I laughed.

Just then I heard a knock on the door. Harry stayed connected at our hips I open the door with Harry to see Matthew at the door.

"Fuck." I mutter.

------
H͟i͟ g͟u͟i͟s͟e͟ s͟o͟ I͟'m͟ s͟t͟a͟r͟t͟i͟n͟g͟ a͟ n͟e͟w͟ b͟o͟o͟k͟ c͟a͟l͟l͟e͟d͟ v͟i͟c͟t͟i͟m͟. Y͟e͟s͟ f͟a͟n͟ f͟i͟c͟t͟i͟o͟n͟

O͟b͟v͟i͟O͟u͟S͟l͟y͟

Y͟o͟u͟ s͟h͟o͟u͟l͟d͟ r͟e͟a͟d͟ i͟t͟. O͟k͟a͟y͟ l͟o͟v͟e͟ m͟y͟ f͟e͟w͟ r͟e͟a͟d͟e͟r͟ b͟a͟i͟!!