Chapter 6

Y͟e͟A͟h͟ d͟o͟u͟B͟l͟e͟ u͟p͟d͟A͟t͟e͟!¡! T͟h͟i͟s͟ c͟h͟a͟p͟t͟e͟r͟ g͟e͟t͟s͟ g͟o͟o͟d͟. P͟e͟o͟p͟l͟e͟ w͟h͟o͟ h͟a͟v͟e͟ r͟e͟a͟d͟ m͟y͟ k͟i͟n͟d͟a͟ f͟a͟n͟f͟i͟c͟s͟ m͟a͟y͟ h͟a͟v͟e͟ h͟e͟a͟r͟d͟ t͟h͟e͟ f͟o͟l͟l͟o͟w͟i͟n͟g͟ w͟o͟r͟d͟s͟: v͟i͟e͟w͟e͟r͟ d͟i͟s͟c͟r͟e͟t͟i͟o͟n͟ I͟s͟ a͟d͟v͟i͟s͟e͟d͟;)

So it's been 3 weeks since I've talked to Matthew. He's avoiding me. I'm going to my home town today and staying the whole spring break. I'm staying with an old group of friends. There not as bad as my old group. I miss them. Two of them live together in a huge house because there parents are rich. That's Brook and Marley. Our whole group hangs out there. I'm staying there and everyone else is too. They told me I could invite Matthew and I said he probably won't want to. But I'm going to talk to him today.

After volleyball I walked up to Matthew.

"Can we talk" I mumbled as he was was walking out of football.

"Sure later" he said and walked away.

Rude.

At lunch I decided to go see if he was eating in his car. He was.

"Hey" I shyly walked up to him.

"Hello" he didn't even look at me.

"Look in going to Oklahoma to hang with some old friends. And you could go if you wanted there's a place you could stay. but until we talk this out were not together. You can still come though"

"I'll think about it I guess." He looks up at me.

"Since we aren't dating are you gonna go you know, with some random guy?"

I don't know why he doesn't just say fuck or have sex with.

"Matthew, I don't just fuck random guys not now. I start to write down the address I'm going to.

"Okay. I'll text you"

-----

After school I start to pack. I pack some party dresses and some hot pajamas just in case Matthew does come. I miss him so much. I just wish I could say I love you to him. I talk with my mom before leaving to Oklahoma.

Once I get to Brooks and Marley's I fix myself I know everyone will be there and I do dress to impress.

I walk in and I immediately see Harry he perks up when I walk in. He stands up to greet me. Zayn has his arm around Marley and I've wanted them to date since middle school. I love it. There so cute. Brooks come to hug me along with Marley.

"Hey!!! We missed you!" It's been so damn long!" Marley yells.

Harry comes up to me and my stomach flips. Every time I'm around him I get butterflies. I shouldn't technically I'm with Matthew. But Harry gets me every time.

"Hey baby" His deep voice whispers in my ear. He always says things like that to me I'm not shocked.

"Hi daddy" I wink and put my head to his neck and run my fingers through his hair.

We all go and sit in the living room and Harry decides to grab a blanket and sit next to me. It is cold and I wouldn't mind cuddling.

"How's life stranger?" Niall asks.

"No kidding" replies Ashlynn.

"Pretty boring without yall" I admit.

"Damn straight" Harry mumbles and chuckles along with everyone.

"So where is everyone staying?" I ask.

"Well we only have 5 rooms so you don't get one by your self." She winks.

"You can stay with Harry or Ashlynn"

I want to choose Harry and we're best friends we've stayed together in this house before. It's no big deal.

"I can't sleep with Ashlynn she kicks" I whine.

"Harsh" Ashlynn remarks.

We start watching a movie and Niall ends up at my side and I play with his hair.

"It's cold" I fake shiver as Harry scoots over and gives me some blanket. Under the blanket Harry plays with my hand and I'm already turned on. I start to move my nails up and down his arm. Marley looks up at me and knows what's happening. She try's to help me and tells Niall to scoot over making me get closer to Harry. I wink at her. My ass is facing Harry and his hand is on top of mine on my stomach. I turn a little and it makes his hand drop to my ass. He looks at me and I smirk. He squeezes my ass and I get chills.

After the movies everyone starts to head to bed. And I wish everyone a goodnight.

I dress in my short pajama shorts and a tank top that shows some cleavage. I go into the kitchen and I find Harry at the bar.

"Hi" I say as he checks me out. I reach to grab a bowl and my short shorts go up even more.
"I can't reach the bowls" I whine to Harry as he gets up to help me.

He bites his lip before replying

"Try again" I feel so guilty but me and Matthew aren't together. I do so I reach as high as I can and I feel his hand make contact with my ass. He gives it a light slap.
"Ouch" I grab my butt and he grabs me a bowl. I eat my cereal on the bar next to him making small talk.

"I'm tired" I yawn.

"I'll lay with you" he replies following me to the room.

He shuts the door and locks it.

"Like I said I'm tired baby." Again just a playful name we have. He doesn't have to do anything and I already want to do it with him.

"Daddy" he corrects me. While taking off his shirt and shorts. That's how he sleeps.
I lay down on my side and he turns the lights off. He comes up and spoons me. I feel him getting hard and it turns me on. I feel his bare chest on my back and it feels like home. He pushes my shoulder to the bed and looks at my eyes then my body and back at my eyes.

"Damn babe"

"Shitttt" I moan. He can turn me on like a switch.

As he slides his hands up my shirt I let him remove it. He puts his lips to my neck and starts to suck. I put my hands on his hips. Placing my thumb on the inside of his boxers. I slide my thumbs down and he turns to grab a condom. I slide my shorts down and as we start I try to keep quiet.

"Baby you feel so good and tight" he whispers.

I continue to moan throughout the whole thing calling him daddy. He feels like home. This is what I've missed.

After, we lay naked in the bed my head on his chest.

"Do you still mean what you said the first time?" He blurts.

"Always" I say.

"Tell me." He demanded

"Harry Edward Styles I love you and I haven't been able to tell any other guy that because you're the only one I've loved."

"And I love you Blakley Kate Ross. You only. I feel guilty for doing this but Matthew doesn't trust me and were not together. If we were I wouldn't have done this. And plus Harry isn't a random guy. I just needed this. Now I can move on. But maybe I don't want too.

"Be mine?" Harry mumbled. He has never said anything like that before.

"What?" I ask

"Will you be mine. My Uhm my girlfriend" he stuttered.

"Let's talk about it tomorrow and see what we would do with everything."

He agreed and held me tighter than before.

Harry doesn't care what I'm like and he never points out my past. He try's to protect me from the assholes who make fun of me. He is my shade from the assholes.

He is my cover up. And quite frankly I like the idea of being his.