Searing Pain

Trigger warning: sexual assault

Camila's POV

I could feel myself being spread open, my mind still exhausted and my eyes too heavy to open until I felt fingers on my center and the moment I opened my eyes I was met with a searing pain as Luka pushed himself inside and painfully began to thrust.

The pain inundated my senses and I realized what was happening and I hit  and pounded his back as he thrusted and then bit the space right between his neck and his shoulder, "STOP!" I yelled and he groaned because I'd bit him. "OW.." I pushed him off my chest.

He stopped and pulled out quickly and all too painfully and abruptly, and looked down, "WHAT THE FUCK" I cried as he looked down shocked and concerned. I sat up to see the blood on the sheets. 

"What the hell," I cried, my brain still was trying to wrap my head around the fact that the blood was mine. 

Luka looked down at his penis, no longer erect because there were remnants of blood. "I'm.. I... thought you were...."

"Asleep, I was asleep, Luka!" I painfully winced and Luka was suddenly freaking out about the blood on his penis and he fainted. 

He was awful with blood. Any blood, even his own. I checked his pulse and he was fine. The bite didn't draw blood but it would leave a mark.

I groaned in pain because him entering me, while I was completely dry and unlubricated hurt like a bitch. I wiped the blood and was still in pain, but now the pain was a dull throbbing ache and it was uncomfortable to say the least.

I looked at the clock and although I didn't need to be at work for another couple hours I knew I needed to be seen.

I paged Dr.Amos, the only person I trusted. 

"What's the 911?" he asked when he entered the examination room.

"I need an exam," I said.

"Okay, for who?"  he asked, noticing there was no patient.

I closed the blinds and locked the door. "Me.."

"Uh.. okay, what do you want me to look at?"

I swallowed hard. "You're going to need gloves and this.." I held up the speculum and the lubricant. Dr.Amos suddenly knew exactly what I needed and he didn't look uncomfortable, but he was surprised and concerned.

I laid on the table and spread my legs open for him, my feet on the stirrups. 

There was no hiding now. He could see everything I felt down there.  The throbbing intensified. "Oh my god...What happened? Were you.."

"Don't say it..." I said softly.

"Camila..." he said and I put my hand up. "Dr.Cabello. Right now, with you looking at my vagina, I'm Dr.Cabello."

Dr.Amos nodded. "You're too swollen for me to insert the speculum, it's going to hurt," he said and I nodded because I knew he was right. He continued with the exam. "You're going to feel my fingers inside you now," and I nodded as his gloved and lubed fingers slowly entered me. He was checking to make sure nothing was out of place. I wined and clenched my fists. He put his hands on my pelvis and gently pushed down gently to make sure again, everything was okay.

"It's going to be inflamed and sore for a couple days, but there's no significant tearing, and everything feels okay." he said as he cleaned me up and took off his gloves. I sat up.

"I'm going to ask you again only because now you're my patient. What  happened?" his voice was professional and firml, but there was a hint of concern. I was his mentor but beneath all the professionalism, he was in essence, a friend. "I.. don't know yet, it was a misunderstanding....." I managed. I didn't know what to say. This was not the doing of a stranger and I had genuinely mixed emotions because on one hand, I was upset, but more than anything I was hurt and confused.

"That's not a misunderstanding.. your injuries are consistent with.."

"DON'T say it.." I warned. 

"Sexual assault." he said.

"Do I need to remind you about Doctor Patient confidentiality?"  I asked firmly and he shook his head. This was my way of telling him that whatever just happened, stays in this room.

"You can go now.." I  hadn't mean to snap at him, but he nodded and  left.

I took some ibuprofen and checked my phone. 6 missed calls from Luka.

I called him back. "Camila? I'm so sorry, I thought... you were naked and I thought.. you were teasing me or something.."

"NO, Luka, I was naked, and exhausted from a 20 hour shift," I snapped. I was seriously upset with him and I felt like I shouldn't be because he was my fiance.

 "I'm so sorry.." he said again. I could hear the remorse in his voice.

"I'll be staying here tonight, I'll talk to you later," I hung up.

I tried to make sense of my morning. Luka and I had a healthy sex life and it wasn't uncommon for us to wake each other up with sex. In fact, we always slept naked, maybe for that exact reason. It was something we'd agreed upon before, but he'd never done it like that before. He'd never pushed into me like that while I was asleep and he'd never pushed into my while I wasn't wet or already ready. I had so many questions but I didn't have the mind to ask them right now.

Peeing was painful and walking was also painful. I avoided Dr.Amos's eyes as I winced to bend down and tie my shoes.

"I got it," he said bending down, taking my shoelaces in his hands.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you. Thank you," I said and he nodded.

"I won't push, but I'm here.." he said and I knew he was but our relationship had always ever been anything less than professional. I was the mentor, he was my mentee and even letting him examine me today was only because I trusted him. I simply nodded.

I had to get myself ready for the day and the first patient on my dockett was Shawn.

Author's note: Sexual assault is sexual assault even if it's someone you know. If there is no  consent,  it's rape.