chapter 3

jax POV

I was speechless when amelia opened the door, she was in a silk robe dripping wet. I ran my hand over my face trying to stay calm. fuck me I thought taking my eyes off of her.

"can I help you" she asked with her eyebrows raised

"can we talk?"

"theres nothing to say. you should go."

"is she mine?"

she just looked at me. "genetically yes she is. but the reality of it is she is my daughter jackson. I found out about her alone, I carried her for nine months, birthed her alone besides happy, my mom and kozik, I've raised her alone. I've worked my ass off towards my degree while I was pregnant, I went back to school a week after having her, I graduated when she was six months old. I have provided EVERYTHING for her and make sure she has had the BEST life possible. so jackson you arent responsible for her and you dont need to be. dont feel some type of way because trust me we are doing just fine and will continue to. but if you actually want to step up and be around I wont fight it. just know she will NEVER know the truth about us all the lies, the wasted six fucking months none of it. figure out what you want and let me know. now I'm trying to enjoy my kid free time to relax instead of working, or cleaning. please leave."

"wait no." I put my hand on the door. " how I feel is real I'm sorry about everything else. can I just explain please milly"

"you can call me amelia not milly only my family and friends call me milly and we are neither one. theres nothing to explain. I get it. you're married and had your fun between someone else's legs then went back to your life like I wasnt shit. that's fine jackson just dont act like it was something else."

"fuck amelia I wasnt married when I met you. I would not do that to you I loved you shit I still do."

"oh wow so you wasnt married you just lied about everything else huh? I dont even know your real name. I tried looking you up anyway I knew how! I tried to tell you about her but I couldnt find you. because apparently you dont exist. I mean fuck FUCK!" she ended up yelling. "did you not fucking hear me earlier i make a fucking point to not sleep with a son because of happy and because you lied not only did I sleep with one I fell in love with a son, I had a kid with one and was left like I wasnt shit no explanation. now shits going to be complicated as hell. I dont need or want a explanation. you're married now whatever we had is done and in the past let's leave it there. just say we hooked up and that's it. now seriously I want to enjoy my bath."

"I'm sorry. can we please talk later? I dont want to mess up your time. and I'm about to be separated she wants to leave and I'm not going to leave the club or charming."

"I'm sorry to hear that jackson I really am. i hate that shes pushing you to do something you dont want. even I know if you truly love a son you either learn to love and accept the club or you dont last. I wish you the best just make sure you're happy... I have the same number you can call or text me and figure shit out. I think emery should find out who you are without anyone else around, then your mom. I'll have to tell happy."

"yeah okay. I'll text you."

she nodded "ride safe."

that didnt go as I planned. everything is so fucked up and it is my fault.

emery is my daughter. damn. I have a four year old. I have a little girl.