chapter 2

jax POV

I was shocked to see amelia in the office door. I hadnt seen her since abel was a baby. god did she look as beautiful as ever. I watched the little girl with her jumped into koziks arms. I wondered how old she was, and couldnt help but wonder if she was mine. tara walked up I seen amelia notice my ring but look away unfazed. I was fucked.

she looked so amazing and was just a few feet away but I couldn't reach out and touch her.

wait is she happys old lady?! how the hell. fuck this shit. I had to talk to her and explain shit.

when I first met amelia I didnt have my kutte on so she had no idea I was in the club. i kept seeing her without it, never told her who I really was. it was douchebag move but she made me feel normal. she was not with me because of the kutte, the fact that I'm a teller, she was with me for me. I loved her more than I've love anyone besides abel, even tara. to her I was just jackson. that's all. hell I told her my last name was winston. I didnt see us going past a one night stand when i first approached her. but we talked for hours the first night we met and never hooked up. i couldnt get her out of my mind, so I asked her out again. I couldnt go back and tell her I lied about my name, where I was from, and what my job was I would never see her again. about six months in I chose tara. I didn't have to lie to tara, she knew my life and it seemed like the better choice. after it was done I knew I was wrong and wanted to go back and tell her everything, get her back but I never did. I settled for tara.

how the hell does she know happy and kozik? was she happys secret old lady now? i watched as she joked with kozik i didnt realize how much i missed her smile and laugh. so her daughter is three I wanted to know if she was mine the timeline matches up unless she was sleeping with someone else.

I watched the little girl as she ran across the parking lot and to koziks bike. i really felt like she is mine and i didnt want her on his bike but fuck i couldnt say anything i had no right.

"I gotta go to work." I heard tara say but I didnt respond I was still in my mind. "jax"

I turned to look at her "yeah okay be careful." I walked abel to the tables without saying anything else to tara. we havent been good in a while, she wanted me out if the club and abel away from charming. I couldnt do it. I wasnt leaving the club or charming and neither was my boy.

a little while later happy pulled in.

"you have a old lady we dont know about?" tig asked him

"the fuck you talking about." he mumbled sitting down.

"some chick was here with a kid looking for you." clay told him

"I dont have no fuckin old lady and dont know shit bout no damn kid"

"they left with kozik. seemed friendly."

happy looked a tig like he lost his mind. "what she look like?"

"beautiful, nice tits and ass, long black hair. came right out of my wet dream"

happy looked pissed now "she had a kid with her? kid look like?"

"little girl had pretty blonde curly hair." my mom said looking over at me.

"milly" happy said

"yeah dumbass called her milly baby."

kozik pulled in, I watched emery climb off and take off running kozik said something to her making her go back. she took her helmet off and passed it to him before she ran again.

she had the biggest smile "UNCLE HAPPY!!! SURPRISE!!" she yelled as she jumped into his waiting arms. "I missed you"

"you too princess."