chapter 7

jax pov

"Are you coming home at all?" Tara asked for third time.

"No. I told you I'm staying here. You need to find your own place or leave like youve been wanting."

"Youre just doing this for that stupid gash." She scoffed

"Stop. This has been coming and you know it."

"Whatever jax." She scoffed and left the club house.

"Whats she talking about" Opie asked as I sat down.

"Fuck man. Where do it start? I have another kid."

"What. whose the mom? Don't tell me you knocked up another croweater." He said shaking his head.

"No i was actually with her for a while."

"You had an affair on tara."

"No after Wendy before tara."

"Whats her name"

Happy flew into the parking lot, not even parking his bike in the line. Shit. He jumped off and stormed towards us.

"Happy whats wrong brother?" Tig asked

I stood up knowing what was coming.

"You son of a bitch!" He yelled swinging and hitting me. Everyone jumped up.

Milly pov

I parked my car behind happys bike and jumped out. I got emery out and told her to go to gemma so there was no chance of her getting hurt.

"HAPPY!" I yelled "STOP. KOZ YOU HAVE TO STOP HIM"

I heard my daughter crying "please. Whys uncle happy hurting my daddy?" Hearing that pissed me off.

I went to try and grab happy but he ended up elbowing my jaw and busting my lip.

"Fucking shit happy. Stop it damn it!" I yelled wiping the blood off my face.

Kozik finally came over and tried to help break it up but happy was already turned around looking at me.

"Maybe if you wasnt a fucking whore this wouldn't be fucking happening!!" He yelled in my face.

"The fuck did you just call me??!!" I yelled pushing him "fuck you happy! Youre a fucking asshole."

I grabbed emery and went to my car. I could hear jax and happy arguing but I wasn't paying any attention. I was so mad i was shaking as I tried to buckle her in.

"You okay baby?" I heard Gemma ask me.

I looked up at her "uh yeah ill be fine. I just wish he didn't react like this. Im so sorry. I didn't want any of this bullshit."

"I know. Itll be okay. I'm taking abel to my house do you want me to take her too? Give you some time to calm down."

I looked at em "do you want to go to grandmas with her and abel?"

"Will you be okay mama? You're bleeding. Why was happy and my daddy mad?"

"I'll be fine baby. Don't worry. Sometimes people get real mad and can't seem to control their selves so they resort to hitting things or others to try and take control back."

"But mama were not supposed to hit. Its not nice."

"Youre right baby, tell your uncle happy that. Don't you worry my sweet girl everything is going to be okay. Mama loves you so much, you be good for your grandma."

I sent her with gemma while I switched the car seat over to her escalade. I really hate how much trouble us coming here has caused. So much for them accepting us as just happys sister and niece now its more complicated and causing problems between brothers.

"You okay?" Jax asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Are you? I'm so sorry. He didn't even listen to me beyond telling him you are em's dad. I tried to not let it come to this."

"Im fine milly. You worry too much. It happens. I can see why he's mad. But he shouldn't have elbowed you or talked to you like that."

"I shouldn't have tried to stop it but no one else was and Emery was crying bad so I got mad. I hate when she cries like that and I went into mama bear mode. She's going to be mad at happy for a while but he fucking deserves it. She's going to your moms house with abel. Im going to happys to pack our shit and I guess get a hotel room until I can find up a apartment or a house closer than stockton."

"Youre moving here?" He seemed shocked "You all can stay at my house dont waste money on a hotel."

"No. Not while you have a wife. Thanks for the offer. I need to talk to gemma before I leave. You might want to clean up some so em doesn't freak out again that you got hurt. Why wouldn't we move closer? Unless you don't want that. I told you I wouldn't keep her from you. As long as she wants you in her like and you want to be. Just please dont let her get hurt."

"I told you we were done. I would love to have you guys here and I would never let anyone hurt either one of you."

"Well shes right over there glaring at us. It doesn't matter what you say. I didnt come to charming because of you, I'm glad we did cause now emery has met her dad. Im not here to get back with you jackson, especially while you are married and no that does not mean get divorced just so we can be together. I don't know if that will ever happen again. All that matters is that you're there for our daughter."

He just looked at me. "Milly I have always loved you. I never stopped. I want us to be together."

"Honestly I'm not sure if that's what I want or what. So please dont. Its not fair. Now go please."

"Let me know when you figure out what you're doing, I can help yall move."

I nodded. "Thank you. Im sorry about happy. But I'm gonna go because if he keeps glaring over here and being an asshole im gonna kick his ass. I gotta go. And no please dont hug me."

"Damn youre really not going to let me get close to you are you?"

"No. Youre a married man jackson and I'm still pissed about everything."

He looked at me with sorrow "Im sorry."

I nodded and went to talk to gemma before i left.