chapter 8

happys POV

"hes ems dad holy shit." kozik said looking over to jax and milly talking. "You really fucking yelled at her though. And you fucking hit her!" He pushed me. "That was real Asshole move Hap."

"Fuck. I didnt mean it." I grumbled before I went to talk to my baby sister. Koz was right i couldnt even get mad at him for pushing me.

I walked to Milly as she got back to her car "go away."

"Im sorry mils."

"No. I really doubt you are. Don't apologize to me unless you actually mean it. It really isn't even me you should be apologizing to its Em. She is so upset that your hitting her daddy. She's worried about you both and doesn't understand why you are mad. She told me we aren't supposed to hit so I told her to tell you. Not only have you acted like an asshole, you yelled in front of her, hit her mama and daddy, she's never seen you at like that. I wouldnt be surprised if she kept her distance from you for a while and no I will not talk to her. She may be a kid but you know how she is, and she has an old soul. Its up to you to make this up to her."

"Thanks mom for the lecture." I grinned at her

She smiled slightly then glared "Joking will not make me forgive you. You didn't even listen to me you jumped to your big macho man bullshit. Im going to pack our stuff and find a hotel."

"No damn it. You and Em stay at the house, ill stay here. Im fucking sorry. You alright?" I asked trying to get a look at her face. I seen tears in her eyes. "Shit. Im sorry Milly. I didn't mean to."

"Im gonna go to the house." She mumbled without looking at me as she got in her car and left.

I turned around and almost jumped when I looked down to see Emery glaring up at me.

"Youre mean uncle Happy! You hit hit my mama and my daddy." She stomped her little foot.

I sighed "I know princess. Im sorry."

"We aren't suppose to hit or yell. We have to control anger. You need to stand in the corner like I do when I not act right."

I couldnt help but laugh "don't act right, not is incorrect baby girl."

"I dont care. You were mean and hurt them. Now I'm mad at you." She crossed her little arms and hugged at me. I could feel everyone watching me.

"Im sorry princess. Ill try not to do it again."

"Now you gotta say sorry to mama and daddy. Why you mad?"

"I will baby. Some things are hard to explain maybe you'll understand when you're older."

"Mama says that. Are you mad about my daddy? I love my daddy. He's your friend right."

Fuck. "Me and your daddy are good friends. Im not mad that you know your daddy now. I was mad because he hurt you and your mama."

"But mama said he never knew. You can't be mad. He said he wants me, did he lie?" I could tell she was going to cry.

"Oh princess he wants you. I know he does. He just found out about you  but I know he will always be there." At this point I'm not sure if I'm trying to convince myself or my niece.

"No more fighting." She said pretty stern while she pointed her finger at me.

I smiled "alright princess. You want to ride with me to the house?"

"No. Im going to Grandmas with my bubba. You know my bubba, Abel right?"

I scooped her up "yeah I know Abel. You excited to have a Daddy and a brother?" I walked towards everyone ignoring their looks

"Yes!! I love them. I love you uncle Happy. Mama says we moving closer soon so I always can see my daddy and bubba." She was beaming

"You are?! Wow princess that will be great."

She squirmed to be put down and ran to Jax. I couldnt hear what she was saying but he laughed and hugged her tight. I caught a glimpse of his old lady off to the side glaring, I had no problem with her before now. But no one was going to mess with Emery, Milly could hold her own. There was no reason for her to be glaring at Jax with his daughter like she was jealous so I made sure she seen me catch her. I didnt nod or glare I just stared her down until she got uncomfortable and then kept staring. After a couple minutes she stormed to the office.

"I think you broke her."

I looked real quick to Gemma who was whispering to me. I shrugged not needing to explain anything.

"She knows she will never have Jax heart again. Look how he is with Emery. She knows they've been rocky for a while, he doesn't want a kid with her no matter how much she asks. Now Milly and Em show up and hes drawn to Milly. Hell whens the last time you know of him fighting a brother? The Doc knows its a matter of time before he's filing the divorce papers, even if he doesn't end up with Milly. Jax and Tara were done long ago."

I raised my eyebrow but didn't say anything.

"Im always right baby. Get used to the possibility of Milly being an old lady, one day SAMCROs Queen." She patted my back and walked to Em and Jax.

"Bye Uncle Happy I love you." Em said running and hugging my legs.

I picked her up and kissed thenside of her head "I love you princess. Have fun and listen to what Gemma tells you."

She said bye to kozik before she ran to Gemmas escalade. Once they left it seemed like all the guys took off leaving me and Jax alone.

I sat down next to him. "You good?"

"Yeah killa I'm good. I know it's crazy. You may not want to hear this but I love Amelia, I love Emery. I've loved Milly since we were together. Shit was getting deep with the club and Zobelle back then I couldn't chance her. Shes so fucking precious and innocent I couldnt drag her into the club life. She was better than me back then and still is."

"Damn right she is. You better not hurt Em, hell or my sister again. Dont think this is your way out of your marriage to run to my sister. Like you said shes better than that shit and deserves someone who would treat her like a Queen. Just because yall have Em doesn't mean you have to be with her."

"Hap I would never hurt either one of them again."

"We will see. I doubt Milly would say it so I will, dont have my niece around Tara, or leave her alone with her. She was glaring at yall a minute ago like it was Ems fault yall are fighting or some shit. That shit isn't going to happen, old lady or not."

"What! No I've been telling Tara to leave for a while. Now she thinks is because of them. But fuck I havent been happy in a long time and don't want this bullshit anymore. I trust you when you say that."

We sat in silence for a bit before he tossed his cigarette "Im gonna go check on Milly then spend time with my kids. If yall need me I have my burner."