"How come I ain't remember you who did you chill with" I asked.

"It don't matter we here now"

We went inside and was directed to the table he reserved. "Good afternoon Cameron good afternoon ma'am are y'all ready to order" a waitress said to us.
I was confused for a second but then I ordered my regular and Cameron ordered his food too.

"So where's Dream" he asked

"She with her father"

"Are y'all cool if you don't mind me asking"

"Umm we Ight we just co parenting at the moment"

"That cool so tell me more about your job"

"You basically know everything already. I own a shop it's actually doing quite well I'm thinking of opening another one in Miami cause the sells would be high but I want to reach my financial goal before I do that and wait till Dream grows up because I would have to travel to Miami a lot to view places and shit"

"You working hard and you still got goals I like that. Most these girls out here rely on niggas to get them shit too much I hate that"

"I'm used to relying on myself because I ain't have a family like that" I said then instantly regretted. I wasn't anywhere near ready to talk about my past with him there was just too much and I didn't want to scare him away.

I could tell he read my facial expressions because he didn't ask anything about it we just changed topic of conversation.

The food came and I got ready to eat.

"Mhm I swear this shit gets better every time I eat it" I said with my mouth.

"You better quit moaning like that fore I make you moan louder" he said and I laughed.

"You wild" I said rolling my eyes.

We finished eating and Cameron asked for the bill.

"I got it" I said opening my purse.

"Nah I got it" he said and swiped his card before I could.

We came out and he held my hand as we walked back to the car. He opened the door for me and i put my seatbelt on and waited for him to get in.

"Where we going now" I asked as I put lipgloss on.

"We could go to my crib. We don't have to do anything. We don't even have to leave the living room if you want to" he said.

"It's Ight I'm down" I said laughing.

We rode in comfortable silence then pulled up to a gated community. We approached a big house and he parked his car next to three others.
What the fuck

He opened the door and I looked around at the beautiful house.