I got ready and took a couple snaps then Cameron texted me telling me he was outside. I don't know why but I was nervous as I walked towards the door. He was standing was a basket in his hand. He gave it to me and it was filled with candy and snacks.

 He gave it to me and it was filled with candy and snacks

"How you know about my sweet tooth" I said smiled hard.

"I got a little help" he said waving at Teyanna who was spying on the background.

"You look good by the way. You ready" he said and I nodded. I said bye to Teyanna and we walked out. When we got out my building he walked me to his car which was a different one than last night. Damn this nigga got money.

He opened the door for me and I sat down

He opened the door for me and I sat down. He started playing music and Youngboy was playing.
"Mmhmm this my shit" I said turning it up as he started driving.

"Police pulled me over I was swerving smoking dope
Knew I was finna go I was clutching on a dirty pole
And Shawty be on fleeeek hair down to her toes
All them bitches froze when I jumped out from that rolls
Let's go baby call me later I ain't got no time" we sang along together as he drove.

"Where are we going anyways" I said turning TJ music down.

"Don't worry about it" he replied smirking. I shrugged and turned the music up and continued vibing.

We pulled up somewhere and he jogged round the car to open the door for me. We walked down the street and walked towards red lobster.

"Ight you been doing a lot of research on me because how the fuck you know I liked red lobster" I said smiling.

"Nah this I remembered from high school that day you made a scene because your boyfriend ain't take you to red lobster on your anniversary" he said and I laughed "I ain't want to mess but this earthly you was pretty mad on that day"

"That was some ghetto shit I was on the table too" I said and put my head down.

"I liked that confidence because you knew what you wanted and you was never afraid to tell people that. That's what I always admired about you" he said and I smiled.