EPILOGUE

After one year...

"Accept the one who is bidding high!" Vance said suggesting about my next assignment.

"Even I was thinking the same Vance!" I said smiling at him.

Today we were going to attend the Twenty Fifth Annual Tirky Business Women's Awards.

Vance was driving the car to the venue and I was seated next to him.

He placed his hand on my palm.

"Relax! You have to be confident. You are a tigress in your own company, I don't understand why you are behaving like a meek little kitten right now." He said.

"Vance! You are not helping." I said.

"Cool down! I was trying to encourage you." He said giving his signature smile.

"My nerves are in riot Vance." I said knotting my fingers.

"We can do something about it." He said parking the car on a side of a road.

He removed his seat belt and held my chin.

I kept looking at him in anticipation and his lips came down on mine calming my nerves.

It was slow, drugging and soothing.

He withdrew himself from me and disappointed me.

"We have to reach there before time Ana." He said and started driving.

"I know." I said rolling my eyes.

"Until then, you can distract yourself by looking at my face." He said by winking at me.

'I hope you know that you are a narcissist!" I said blushing at him.

"Oh come on, I am so humble and grounded. I was trying to help you. Now don't be jealous of me. You do look beautiful in that sea blue gown." He said giving me a compliment.

It had been one year since we were dating and I must say he was an amazing human being. I just love the way he talks. I love the way he works hard and I love the way his company serves the society. He is intelligent and smart and most importantly he values emotions and family. He supports me so much.

Earlier this month, we both decided to marry and our parents were more than happy with our decision.

Our wedding dates were fixed in another two weeks and I was more than ecstatic.

We reached the venue and I was greeted by my mom, dad and Vanak.

We all sat on the same table.

The ceremony started and some renowned artists played music instruments and gave some spectacular performances.

Then the award distribution started.

Florence who was the sole woman behind such a huge ceremony, walked upon the stage.

She was looking gorgeous in the pink lace business dress with a bun styled fashionably which made he look effortlessly chic. She looked demure and classy.

Florence was well known for her intelligence and tact. She was a self-made millionaire who started from the scratch. She has a very good name in the society because of her helping nature and the way she treats her employees.

"I welcome you all to the Twenty Fifth Annual Tirky Business Women's Awards! This award program has helped recognize some extraordinary women who have the potential to be unique and perform business by disrupting the traditional ways of doing business. No matter what is the scale of operations, every company has its own potential and value and the leader of the company should be the one paving its way to success. This platform also helps us to connect with some extremely talented people where we can support each other in future. The sole motive is to strive differently in this extremely competitive world. Now, I would like to invite upon the stage, my mom to give away the awards." She said and invited her mom upon the stage.

Many awards were distributed to the women who fared well in different business sectors.

I was so happy to have belonged to the same platform as all these people.

"Our next award is for someone who came like a wave in the cosmetic industry. Following the footsteps of her parents, she has managed to perform extremely well by managing her own division of ROSE Fragrance & Hygiene shortly known as ROSE F&H. Post its establishment, the sales of Rose Cosmetics increased and now Rose cosmetics is bigger and better. So the winner of the Mogul of Cosmetic Industry in this country goes to Ana Rose Thomas."

I went and received the award. It felt so good to be at this journey of the beginning of success.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------