Chapter 14

"I like to have a last word in any conversation. Even if it is a chat, I end it with an emoji." he said.

"So you think you are the in charge of the game?" I asked him.

"I am the in charge of this game." he said and winked at me this time.

"Well if you are the in charge of a game, then definitely I am a game changer!" I replied.

"Don't sass me Ana. I might be here to ruin you." he said with a smirk.

"If you ruin me. Remember that your count down has started right from that moment." I said by flipping my hair over my shoulder.

He held my arm and pulled me towards him.

"I can push you from this rock right now." he said.

"Don't worry I know to swim." I said with a victorious smile.

He closed his eyes and inhaled sharply.

I don't know why, but it was not just a normal funny conversation. It had some hidden meaning in it and I could sense it.

"Did you really bring me here to hurt me?" I asked him.

He opened his eyes and looked into my eyes.

They were so gentle and warm. That cocky smirk was completely gone.

"I just want to memorize your beautiful face in my mind in this moonlight." he said.

Cliché!

But my breath hitched as we kept looking at each other being pretty close.

My hormones are to be completely blamed for it.

A splash of wave hit our face.

Gosh! My dress! My ass!

"My dress!" I said frustratingly and stood up to get down.

"Careful!" he said and held my hand.

But it was too late and we both fell inside the water and I felt a huge wave hit my face.

A part of water made its way to my mouth and my throat because of which I started coughing vigorously.

He patted my back and we started moving out of the water.

He still continued to pat my back and I realized that even though it helped me to control my cough, it wasn't really helping.

It was sending volts of currents down my spine.

'Stop it!" I said and moved away from him.

"What happened? I was just helping you and who asked you to get down the rock so quickly? It will be slippery. Now see what happened." he said.

Aww he looks so cute when he is angry. My Honey Bunny!

We both headed towards his car.

"You want to go to my home for changing your dress?" he asked as we sat in the car.

My eye balls popped out of their sockets!

"You have girls clothes at you place?" I asked as possessiveness overtook my body.

I was already shaking due to the coldness of water and added to that, I was shivering out of possessiveness.

"No, but I can lend you my clothes." he said with a worried expression.

"No, it's okay. Just drop me to my home." I said and turned on the heater in the car.

"You are a very stubborn woman Ana." he said.

"I know I am a stubborn woman because I need to be like that to survive in this opportunistic world." I gave him a sarcastic smile.

Please motivate me by commenting and voting guyz... I love reading comments..