🍃Chapter 22🍃

Start from the beginning

But I was not paying attention on her words rather my all mind was thinking that Is this same lady who took care of me yesterday?

Well looks like she is not that kind which you thought.

The answer I got from my subconscious.

Indeed the true color of people comes with the passage of time. But can someone change this quickly.

My chain of thoughts broke when she grabbed my arms in her tight fist digging her nails in my arms.

"What huh! What are you thinking? What you thought that I will not come to know about your truth. Huh! You gold digger of a girl. You are just like your father cheap whore". A gasp left from Hoorain's mouth listening to the cursing of the lady . Even Amma bi is shocked to listen her Madam (Saira ) who had never said a bad word to anyone , and now she is cursing the girl that too with the most insulted and hurtful words.

Hoorain got teared up as her heart feel hurt listening to Saira's cursing.

"Saira Madam please what are saying? You are angry thats why you are saying these cheap words. Come I will take you to your room and...."

"No!"

"No! Amma Bi . I am in my right mind and I am just showing her true face." Saira said while Hoorain watcher her with teared eyes. She feel humiliated and feel like her head will brust any time soon.

"You know what happened Amma Bi today. A lady came in my shop reminding me that we are true friends but in fact we are not friends anymore but true enemies. You know what she said, she told me the innocent girl whom my navie son has done his nikkah and had brought her in my house. The same girl is Pragnant with someone's else child, and to hide her sin they played all that drama so that they can fool us". Amma bi looked at her with shocked expression and I shook my head denying the false accusations while a choked sobbed escaped from her mouth.

Suddenly She grabbed my arm and start dragging me downstairs . She was mercilessly dragging me as I almost tripped from the stairs, but it didn't stop her infact she dragged me more fastly as if she want to get rid of me as soon as possible.

"Get out of my house and from son's life. I don't want to see you here in our lives. Get lost with your bastard of a child and never ever come back. I will send you the divorce papers." With that she pushed me infront of the main door making me tripped over my feet but before I could even touched the ground two strong arms wrapped around me and too me in the save embrace.

Aahil's POV:

As soon as I reach the hospital I was informed about a patient suffering from a severe heart attack and her chances of survival are very small as she is in her late 70s or 80s.

The nurse gave me the file of the patient and believed me the ground under my feet literally slipped as I read the name of the patient .

Without wasting another minute I rush towards OT and start doing the surgical process.

I tried to do bypass surgery but unfortunately her body couldn't take the heavy process so with a heavy heart I had to leave that chance amd had just to put her on the medication.

As I come out of the OT feeling defeated. I saw her family rushing towards me and bombarding me with there questions.

I was about to answer them when my eyes fell on a particular person which made my blood to start boil.

I took a deap breath to control my anger as I don't wany to create a scene here so I motion the nurse to shift the patient in private room and fill the family with required details . I also left other doctor there who was my partner in surgery and tell him to check on the patient as I will come back after a while.