🍃Chapter 22🍃

Depuis le début

The fresh and delicious aroma of food made my mouth water.

"Baray Sahib (Elder master) ordered me to serve you the food and not to leave you alone until you finish it" She said while putting the tray full of food on the coffee table and motion for me to come and sit on the sofa infront of it.

As I was feeling really hungry , so I didn't wait and move from window seat where I was previously seeting and settle myself on the sofa infront if coffee table.

Taking the tray in my lap I was about to take the first bite of deliciously looking sandwich when I saw the old lady standing on the same spot, giving me a polite smile .

I start feeling sad and unrespectful seeing an old lady standing in front of me while I sat on the sofa and enjoying my food. So I sit at the corner of the sofa and patted the seat next to mine
and invited her to sit here .

Firstly she looked at me in confusion then in shock before Saying

" No madam I can't sit their with you . You are my madam how can I sit with you? NO no, I am fine here. I will stand here till you finish your food." She stop saying and took a deep breath.

" Please come and sit here. This feels so wrong. You are my elder then how should I make you stand all the time while I eat comfortably. Please its a request, sit with me" I pleaded to her and thank God it worked as she came and sit beside me.

" You are so kindhearted . Sir is very lucky to have you as his wife." She praised making my cheeks to burn .

" Aww you are cute Too. Come on now finish your food quickly. " Smiling at her I pick up a sandwich and offer it to her .

After alot of persuading she took the sandwich and start taking small bites of it.

I too start having the food while listening to her talks .

She talked mostly as I only pass small smile at her or nodded my head to assure her that I am listening to her.

We were so engrossing in talking that we both got startled by huge shouting of a woman coming from downstairs.

"OMG! That's Saira Madam's voice but why she shouting " ? She said while standing up from her sitting spot and walking towards the door.

Suddenly the door of the room opened with a loud bang as it hit the wall behind it.

Amma bi (The old maid) stood still on her spot . Her back in my direction causing me not to have a look of the intreduar.

"Where is she ? Where is that shamless girl? How dare she destroyed my son's life. I will not.... " .

Third person's POV:

The hot blazing eyes which were burning from the fire of anger and lots of hatered stopped on the timid girl who was still sitting on the sofa looking at the lady in confusion.

But when she saw that all this shouting and anger is directed towards her, she gulped in fear and stood up to face another warth of her daily dose.

Saira gritted her teeth before walking towards Hoorain . She stopped in front her and....

A loud smack echos in the silent room followed by the gasps of Amma bi and Hoorain.

Hoorain's POV:

My face turned towards the left side from the force of slap, my cheek start to throb as I put my hand on it and crease but but wince feeling it swollen already.

"You daughter of bustard. Like father like daughter. How dare you and your family to play with my innocent son's mind and heart. Maybe he is blind to see your face behind this fake faced of yours but I am still alive to protect my sons from evil witches like you who are just behind them for there money and looks." I look at the lady who has pointed a finger at me and saying what not.