"Okay." I told him and rushed out of my house. Suddenly halted my steps thinking of someone.

Jungkook...

'Lisa stop thinking about him. You both are enemies and will always be.' I told to myself and rushed to the hospital.'

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━

It's midnight and is snowing heavily. There aren't many people in the hospital.

"Oppa, I completed tying patient's wounds. Now I need to take down the patient's information. Is there anyone along with the patient?"

"Proud of you, Lisa." appreciated Sehun and patted her head and continued to speak "and yes, there is a person that came along with him. He is now waiting in the lobby."

"Oh, okay. I'll go and get the patient information from him." I spoke and walked away.

I entered the lobby but couldn't find anyone. I looked around to see if anyone is around but didn't find any. 

When I was about to leave, I heard someone speaking in the backyard of the lounge. I halted my steps and followed the voice.

In the backyard attached to the lobby, I saw a person back facing me talking with one of the hospital staff.

'I guess he is the patient's guardian.'

I walked towards him.

"Excuse me, mister." I called him.

He turned around, making me froze at the moment as soon as I saw his face.

'Jungkook!?'

I was taken aback by looking at his face. My heart started beating fast.

Even after six months, he is still the same. Same cold eyes. Same lifeless face. Same muscular fit buffy body. He just became a little bit slim.

He is the one whom I was thinking about all day.....

A tear was about to slip from my eyes but immediately looked away to stop it.

'Get your mind right, Lisa. Everything is now over. He is just a stranger to you. Don't let your heart shrink by his presence.'

I shrugged and put on a stern face and took a view of his attire.

He is not in his royal attire like he always used to be. He wore ordinary clothes and attached a fake mustache. He is covered totally with snow.

'I think he is in disguise. Just pretend not knowing him.'

"Mister, are you the patient's guardian?" I asked him looking at my at the board that I'm carrying along to note the patient's information. At this point, I even hated to look at his face.

"Yes."

"Could we get the patient's information?"

"hmm." Admittedly, he nodded.

"Name of the patient?"

"Kim Mingyu."

"Age?"

"23."

"Relation between you and the patient?"

"My friend."

"Could you describe the way how he got injured?"

"Back walked, laugh liked a dying goat, didn't see the tree, hit the tree, fell from the cliff." blankly said Jungkook.

pfft, I was about to laugh but stopped and put a professional face. I was shocked to hear the answer. I didn't believe it.

"What? At night? and that too it's snowing heavily." I questioned confusingly and raised my head to meet his gaze.

He didn't seem to faze at all and answered it right away, looking deep into my eyes.

"I know, but he loves doing crazy things. Don't pretend not knowing him, at least...."

Silence...

None spoke. We looked into each other eyes, for god knows how much time. It's as if our eyes are having a talk show.

His eyes... Are always cold and distant as usual. But today, along with his usual self, I can even find warmth in his eyes, which I have never seen before.

'From his eyes and warmth radiating within it, looks like he is happy after I left him . And here I'm, still thinking about you.' I snickered.

'Also, why I'm so concerned about him?'

'Maybe cause I lived one year along with him? It's not cause I love him in any way.'

'Yes, I'm thinking about him cause I ran away illegally and guilt creeping in my head cause I never informed anyone that I'm leaving. That's it.'

'I don't love him. I'll never love him. After all the things he did, I could never.'

We are still looking at each other. No one is even trying to break the eye contact. Jungkook was about to reach me but stopped and looked behind me.

'Why did he stop?'

"Lisa." someone called me.

I flinched hearing the voice. It was Sehun Oppa. For a moment I forgot that we were not alone and this is a hospital, not the palace.

I broke the eye contact and tilted my head to look at Sehun Oppa, who was coming in our direction and is now standing beside me.

"what is it, Oppa?" I asked.

"Oppa?" spoke Jungkook with an uncertain tone, gritted his teeth and death glared at Sehun and Sehun is looking at him.

His face looked pissed? As if he is not able to believe what he has heard.

What's going on?!

⚜⚜⚜

AN:
Hi everyone,
Yesterday icecream mv got released and I was so excited and liked the song but was so disappointed at how big accounts slandered this CB, mostly Solo Stan's. Everything is totally ruined 😕.

It hurted a lot seeing this. I lost inspiration to write. So, I might take a few days break and comeback.

Thank you for reading this. Hope you all are mentally and physically strong and will always be.

Just want to tell it might take a few days to post a new chapter.

Thank you. 

-Sia.