Chapter-11|Ignorance|

Start from the beginning

"Brother, you should yourself know the reason." he had an unreadable expression.

"How can i know when she hadn't told me? Tell me I don't know." his voice was desperate, which made vikas's smirk widen.

"Bro, she said she doesn't want to meet you, that's why she had her breakfast in the room and maybe she won't come out for the whole day." vikas sighed, putting his acting skills to use.

It pierced his heart. He didn't utter another word to his brother and moved back. He went silent, and little did vikas know his tease was going to give him pain. His already insecure mind came up with new theories, which made him sad only.

He ate with half heart and went straight to his room. He was feeling bad that he scared her but he don't want to bother her any further so he didn't went to her to say sorry, he locked himself in his room and sat alone for rest of the day.

He didn't even meet pihu in her playroom, which is almost his daily routine. Vikas found it strange that he took his teasing this seriously, but he didn't know anything about last night, so he couldn't really guess what was matter. He too went for his office as there was a meeting with directors which he can't miss.

Nimisha woke up around 1 pm. She felt much better. Usually, she could survive on 2-3 hours of sleep, but because of injuries and painkillers, it was impossible for her to spend the day without proper sleep She quickly got ready and was about to go downstairs to join everyone for lunch when she found Mrs. Kapoor is entering her room. She made her have her lunch in the room itself as she skipped her breakfast, and she wanted to make sure she ate well in front of her.

Nimisha kept waiting for shiv to come, sitting in her room. She gave him the benefit of having lunch, but it was already 4 pm, and there was no clue of him.

I wasn't there for breakfast, I didn't come for lunch and he didn't even come to see me!! What is going on in his head..

She was getting bored, so she decided to check her patient's mail. She was going through the mail when something knocked her mind.

Nimisha, remember how you used to get a fever in the morning after nightmares, when it all started!!

It means there is a possibility, he had a fever and that's why he didn't come to meet me, he must be himself waiting for me..... Shit!!..

She quickly got up, and after keeping back her laptop safely, she left for his room.

●○●○●○●○

Shiv was leaning on his balcony railing, cursing his destiny as a part of him had already accepted that she was not going to be the same with him.

Nimisha came in front of his room and was about to knock, but the door was a bit open, so she thought to peep in to surprise him.

She looked around but he was not there and while looking for him she found her portrait there, much more beautiful than what he gave her.

She was mesmerised by his skills, but the question that came into her mind was why he kept it here and didn't give it away to her.

She came out of her thoughts and went to the attached room in order to look for him, but he was not even there. She thought to check on the washroom but didn't as there was pindrop silence, which indicated he wasn't there too.

She was about to leave when she saw the glass door of the balcony was open, because of curtains she wasn't able to look outside but as the door was open she thought to check once.

She slowly moved the curtains to reveal such a beautiful balcony that may be the most beautiful one she ever witnessed. She was gushing over the place when her eyes finally fell on the figure which she was desperately looking for. There he was leaning on the railing, oblivious of her presence.