Chapter-11|Ignorance|

I wasn't supposed to care for you, but still, I care for you✨✨

❀♡❀

The next morning, shiv woke up but not with a heavy headache as it always used to be after his nightmares. He was smiling. He had a peaceful sleep even after that horrible nightmare because of her.

Last night was like a dream to him. She came and took away his sorrow as if god had sent her to do so.

That's why you call her misha. She is like God to you , true to the meaning of her name!

He remember how his nightmares use to play in his mind like a film and how he used to struggle to catch a wink sleep but one touch, one hug and a small peck to his forehead and all his miseries went away.

My Angel took them away...

But one thing was haunting him, the way she left. There was something in the way she left that was not normal. She could have waited for him to reply, at least a word gratitude, but she left more like ran.

The side of his mind, who always has negative thoughts, started doing overthinking.

What if she got scared of me! What if she is thinking that i pretend to be the same man! What if she will avoid me like I never was anything to her!!

His heart sank on his own thoughts. It would be so difficult for him to see her ignorance and to increase his insecurities she was leaving soon. He doesn't even know after what happened last night. Will she ever contact him again or not.

He shook his head to shrug these negative thoughts. He can't afford to loose her specially after last night, the way she took him in his embrace was everything, he already had a liking towards her but after last night, the feeling got a bit more stronger, he knew he needed her close.

He got up from his bed with a determination. He won't overthink and have a word with her after breakfast. He will try to explain his part, and then the rest will be her decision whether she wants to be in touch or not.

●○●○●○●○

Nimisha was sleeping till late hours, and she had already informed one of the maids that she would skip breakfast because she didn't have any medicine after breakfast and she wanted to sleep more.

Last night was quite eventful on her part, first her nightmare, then shiv, then that inner fight of her vital organs, and at last, she was awake till sunrise with vikas. Even if she had a habit of sleeping less, she couldn't deny her body being injured, and that required complete rest to heal. So she slept in to complete the hours she spent awakening the previous night.

Shiv came downstairs for breakfast but was surprise when she was not there. His heart sank on the thought that she was ignoring him on purpose. May be his assumptions about her being true, his mind thought.

He wants to know what reason she had given for not coming but he doesn't know how to ask and to whom, nobody was talking about her and he can't initiate all of sudden.

Finally, he thought to ask vikas as at least he could trust his brother for the truth. He was sitting beside him. Vikas, who was sleep deprived, was oblivious to his brother's condition.

He slowly leans towards him to have a slow talk with him.

"Bro, where is nimisha, why she didn't she come for breakfast? Is she alright?" he questioned in a whisper to not gather much attention.

Vikas was about to share the real reason but one look at his brother and his mind alarmed him, he smirked as an evil idea came in his mind to tease his brother and nimisha but little did he know what stunt he is going to pull.