11: That's Right.. Pick On The Blind Girl

I fluttered my eyes open to hear my phone vibrate.

Oh great, it's only 6 in the morning.. What now?  

I sat up looking at my phone.

From; Unknown

'Going to school today? I look forward to seeing you today! xx'

I got up, got dressed and ready for school.

Man. I'm going to fail college..  I was hoping to finish college and get a nice job and settle down..

But since, number one; I have an unknown stalker threatening to kill everyone I love around me. number two; I'm dating one of the biggest and hottest members of a popular boyband..

I wonder how the fans are reacting to Zayn's injury? Zayn and I agreed that he would tell the fans like he got punched by somebody or something.. Because all the fans would hate me, because think about it.

Zayn dates me. Gets shot. Somethings not right there. Huh?

Anyways he's been up and thankfully not in pain for the last  week.

I grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs. My stomach is killing me because I don't want to go school.

I'm sick of being the one alone, being made fun of, everything.

Aiden wheels himself into the living room.

"Kara why are you crying?" Aiden asks confused.

"I'm not crying?" I reply in a mumble.

I didn't even realize it but I was crying.

My thoughts are killing me so bad.

"I don't want to go to school." I add also in a mumble.

"Kara you have been missing to many days, this school is good for you, you'll get an education and live happily." Aiden explains to me.

"Yeah whatever." I mumble. "Are you going to school today?" I ask.

"Yeah Max is taking me." Aiden replies.

"No Aiden. Please not Max. Take somebody more responsible otherwise you'll end up breaking your arms too!"

"Kara--"

I cut him off.

"Please. Not Max. You can't trust that kid. Trust me on this. He isn't responsible he may be a great friend to you. But he won't take good care of you."  

Aiden sighs "Kara. Max is only going to drive me to school that's it. Calm down." Aiden said annoyed.

"Don't come crying to me when you break your arms as well." I mumble under my breath as I walked out of the house and over to Starbucks.

I don't trust Max, ever since the whole coffee issue.

It might of been him or not. But still I shouldn't trust him. AT ALL..

 I took my coffee and walked over to school. It only takes half an hour to walk from Starbucks to my college. And that's one reason why I don't stay in a dorm.

Another reason is because my parents are never home so basically Aiden and I own that huge house, besides I need my 'blind' privacy.

Today I made it before the first bell rang before class starts.

I  remember the first day of school.. When Candice walked up to me during lunch.

Ha. It was all just a plot, she never wanted to be my friend.