16: You Got Me Flying

I shut my eyes and felt the crisp London air as we got out of the limo. Soon I'd be away from everybody and all their shitty drama. 

"Are you excited babe?" Zayn whispered into my ear, causing me to open my eyes as he holds my hand. 

I nod and smile excitedly. "I can't wait to get away." I mumble. "Where are we going first?" I ask as we walk inside the airport.

"A few places in Italy." Zayn says releasing my hand, and hugging my waist as we walk. 

I was still tired, we had to wake up pretty early. But hey if some unknown freak was stalking you and trying to do anything to hurt you and tell the world your lies, waking up at 4 in the morning and getting on a plane with your boyfriend, and getting away does sound better. Even though I enjoy my sleep, I can sleep later. You know, besides while the boys are at practice, and signings and stuff  I can just chill back with Eleanor and Danielle. They're perfectly nice and they totally do deserve their boyfriends, unlike myself.. I honestly don't..  

But i love how Zayn can see all my flaws, I'm not as pretty as El and Dani, I'm not as popular. I'm a liar. And yet he still wants to be around me, he still wants to be with me even though he can do so much better than me. That makes me feel, good inside. We finally finished checking in, and yeah. We're are just waiting for our plane to arrive. 

***

"Thank you for taking flight 35 to Italy. Enjoy your stay." 

We stood up from our seats, and headed out towards the exit. We were now heading towards the luggage area to get our luggage.

"This one is mine." Louis' voice screeches as he jumps on top his suitcase. 

"No Lou, its mine." Eleanor says with a giggle rolling her eyes.

"Right. I knew that love." Louis says dragging Eleanor's suitcase, and pecking her check which caused Eleanor to giggle even more.

We finally got all our suitcases. I didn't bring much only 2.

Anyways, we headed out the door trying to find the limo to pick us up, but was flashed with paparazzi instead.

"IS ELENAOR JUST LOUIS' BREAD? LARRY STYLINSON FOREVER!!!"

"HEY DANIELLE IS IT TRUE YOUR JUST USING LIAM FOR HIS FAME?"

"KARA WHY ARN'T YOU BLIND ANYMORE? KARA IS TRUE YOUR SECRETLY DATING HARRY? YOU TWO HAVE BEEN SEEN TOGETHER QUITE OFTEN."

Zayn held my hand pulling me towards the limo, crazy fans and paparazzi. Why in the world would I be dating Harry? Like people get your facts right, like g--

"KARA WHY DID YOU GET SURGERY?" 

"ZARA ISN'T REAL. KARA IS JUST USING ZAYN FOR HIS FAME." 

"KARA WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LIPS? THEY LOOK BUSTED UP"

I rolled my eyes, actually having fame is the last thing that is on my mind at the moment.. 

When we arrived at the hotel we got our rooms, and unpacked. We would be staying in Italy for 5 days, for One Direction's 3 different concerts and than we would be traveling to places in America, go to Canada and than we'd finish off the tour in Australia. Then go back home. 

I plop onto the bed in my room. "I'm so tired." I mumble into the bed sheets.

Zayn chuckles and stares at himself in the mirror. "Were going to have to go to rehearsal tomorrow morning, so you'll be with El and Danielle." Zayn reminds me

"I know." I mumble trying to sit up. "My back still hurts." I groan standing up.

"Walking will help. Do you want to go out? Enjoy the Italy air?" Zayn asks turning to me.