15: You'll Be Alright..

"Kara. What's up babe?" Zayn says as he opens the door for me to come in. 

I walk inside and sit on the sofa and look up at Zayn, with a frown. I need to spit it out. I need to say it. I need to tell him. If I don't tell him. On the tour. I'll be carrying this feeling of guilt. He's the only person who saw good in me, and saw that I could be loved and he did that he made me feel special. 

Zayn sits down on the sofa next to me. "Babe anything wrong?" 

I nod my head, biting my lip to hold back all the tears. "Zayn." I say.

Zayn looks at me with worry in his eyes, he looked concerned. "Go on love.." 

"You like the truth, right?" I ask looking up at him. 

Zayn nods his head. "No matter how much it hurts." Zayn says squeezing my hand. 

"Then I'll give you the truth." I finally huff out. "Zayn. Well. Here's the thing. I can see." 

"Your not blind? Did you finally get surgrey?" Zayn asks standing up with a smile spreading across his face. "So you can actually see me now?"

I frown, I can't say it. Can I? He seemed so happy with me like this. I don't need my lie to ruin everything. Should I go on with this? Or tell him?

"Kara." Zayn says ringing me out of my thoughts. "There's something you are not telling me? Isn't there?" Zayn says his smile disappearing, sitting back on the sofa next to me. 

I nod my head. "Zayn. I was.." I pause looking at my uggs now making them seem interesting to look at. "I was never blind." I whimper, looking back up to him. 

Zayn stares at me in confusion. "What why-- did you, Why did you say you were blind? How long has this been going? Kara? What. I'm confused, are you playing a joke on me?" Zayn says throwing questions at me, stuttering his words.

So I told him. About what happened when I was 10, why I did it. Why everything is this way. Even though its not exactly how I planned it to turn out, about unknown about last night about everything that has been going on in the last few months. The plan Harry made up, just around a few hours ago, Everything. I tried to hold back the tears. I tried to, but I failed. "I'm sorry." I whisper as the tears spill. "I don't d-deserve you at all Zayn. Why a--" 

Zayn cut me off. "Kara." He pauses. "I'm crazy about you, you know that. I'd do anything for you. I understand that you made mistakes your not proud of. Everybody has. But Kara. I'm sorry, I'm sorry because I wasn't there when you needed me, I--"

I now cut Zayn off. "What? So your not going to dump me? Your not angry? Zayn--"

"Why? Kara, when something goes wrong, you fix it not throw it away." Zayn says staring into my eyes, squeezing my hands. "Besides, you were way to smart to be blind babe." Zayn adds in with a chuckle.

I reply with a chuckle back. "You and your quotes." I say, smiling for real now. "But you are not mad?" I ask.

"I'm upset you didn't tell me sooner, but whats done is done love. We can't undo anything." Zayn says rubbing my back. "Man you look beaten bad."

I nod my head. "Harry said the same. I deserve it." I murmur. 

Zayn lifts up my chin. "No you don't. All you needed was somebody to love you." Zayn says as he presses his lips onto my mine.

"Ow." I mumble pulling away. "Sorry, the stitches around my lips are hurting." I say as I place my hand on top of them. 

Zayn strokes my hair. "You got your diary back Kara. Your not faking your blindness. Your safe now." 

I nod my head. There wasn't much to worry about at the moment. In a month I'd be going on tour with Zayn, away from this hell place. No unknown, no Max, no Candice, no body threatening me, besides Unknown already stated they can't travel since they can't be jumping from place to place. A smile spread across my face.

"So we're going to tell everybody you just got surgrey right?" 

I nod my head. "That's the story, and I wanted to surprise you, so since you can't drive. Harry drove me." 

"I feel horrible lying to the fans. But they can't invade your personal life" Zayn says truthfully.

I nod my head. "I'm sorry, for all this drama." I mumble as he squeesed my hand tightly.

"Don't be." He whispers into my ear, as a smile creeps onto my face. But that smile soon disappears after I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I take a deep breath and pick it up. 

From; Unknown

'I'm seeing all over twitter Zayn's girlfriend got "surgury?" Hm. Another lie Winslow. What a shame, using white lies to cover up your secrets.. Now. I won't be around much love, I'll see you maybe after the tour? Or maybe even during the tour! Take care.. Your safe... For now. xxx 

-------------------------------------

OKK. SO I UPDATED AND I'M NOT PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER :( ... THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE BETTER xx OK.  

NOTE NOTE REEAD PLEASE:  Plot Twist: Zayn is Unknown... What's your reaction? ;)