Chapter 38- Raiva

Start from the beginning

I open the door and Alannah jumps on Jax. He picks her up and hugs her.

"You ready?" He asks kissing my cheek.

"Yeah." I say and he smiles.

"Bye Nicole." I say and she waves at us.

"Have fun." She says smiling.

I help Jax with Alannah even though he needs no help strapping her in.

"Gio get in the back." Jax demands and Gio sighs.

"Its fine Gio you don't have to." I say and Jax looks at Gio and tells him to move again.

Jax walks me round to my seat and kisses me. He then leans down and opens the door for me.

"Thank you." I say and he smiles.

Jax puts his hand on my thigh as he drives to his house. I put my hand on top of his and he glances over at me and smiles.

"Sei così bello." He says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yeah I don't know what that means." I say looking out the window.

"He said you're annoying." Gio says and Jax glares at him through the rear mirror making me laugh.

"Okay he actually said you're so beautiful." Gio says and then gags. I smile then thank Jax.

Jax drives into the garage and then I climb out of the car. I help Alannah out of her car seat.

"I'm starving do you reckon dinner will be done already?" Gio asks when he gets out of the car.

Jax comes beside me and holds my hand.

"Just a warning Gianna can be a bit much sometimes and well Alessandro is just like my dad he probably won't say anything." Jax says and I nod.

Alannah gets really shy so I pick her up and she places her head in my neck straight away.

Jax leads us through the house to where everyone was.

Gio was walking beside me complaining how hungry then telling me how little he's eaten today.

We hear distant laughter which Jax follows.

Just before we step foot into the living room Jax takes Alannah out of my arms. Before I could ask why he walks into the living room and everyone looked at us.

"Lara!" Vanessa exclaims. She puts her wine glass down and then comes over to me and hugs me tightly.

"Mom you saw her yesterday calm down." Jax says and she releases me from a hug.

"You must be Lara." A women says and I'm guessing its Gio's mom.

"I am." I say and she hugs me.

"Its nice to meet you, I'm Gianna and that's my husband over there his name is-"

"Alessandro." He cuts her off and comes behind her.

"Its nice to finally meet the women behind Jax." He says and shakes my hand.

"Its nice to meet Gio's parents." I say looking back at Gio.

After the introductions and what not Alannah gets unsettled with Jax so she comes back to me.

She yawns and I look at her in disbelief.

"You can't already be tired." I say and she nods and puts her head in my neck.

"Okay wait." I say and sit down on the sofa and I sit her on my knee to face me.

"Um can you try and stay awake for dinner because I don't want you to go to sleep hungry?" I ask and she nods.