8-The End of Edward Cullen

Marcus's POV

As soon as the girls were out of the room Victoria had to be restrained by Demetri and Edward was held down on his knees by Felix. One of his arms laid by Victoria after she ripped it off. 

"Do not worry young one. We allow you your revenge. You shall lite the fire. But for now he needs to speek." Aro said gently as he walked closer to Edward. "You are on trial for killing people for fun. An experiment. And indangering our kind by telling humans of our existence. How do you plead?"

"Why does it matter. You've already seen inside my head. You know what has been done." Edward spat. 

"Then there is nothing left to say now is there-"

"Oh there is something." He chuckled. He turned to me and grinned. "I know what she wants. You'll never get her once she knows what she will have to give up. And that baby will die here. It will die and it will be your fault. She'll hate you for it." He smirked and turned to Demetri. "And good luck. I messed her up so much she'll have a noose ready as soon as you even think anything negative about her." He laughed and I nodded to Victoria who ran over and lite a match, Felix tipped gasoline over Edwards body and Victoria threw the match. His whole body went up in flames and his laughter turned into screams. Esme turned into Carlisle's chest and Alice did the same with her mate. I suppose it is hard for them to come to terms with what Edward had become. I witnessed the bonds between then and Edward shatter. One by one. Carlisle's was the last. He had always seen the boy as a son. He raised him and took care of him through out his whole vampire life. I watched his head fall as his bond with Edward shattered. But the others watched sadly as Edward burned alive. Soon he just fell and after another minute nothing but ash sat there. 

"If you don't mind masters, I'd like to make sure my mate is okay." We nodded and Demetri hurried off. I knew how he felt. I wanted nothing more than to run to my mate and hold her. Just to know she was safe but we still had the Cullens to deal with.

"Again we apologies Aro. I should have see this and-"

"You was under his manipulation as well Carlisle. This was not your fault. Had he been a newborn you would partly be blamed." Aro said. "But he knew what he was doing. He tricked you all."

"Well I think its about time we left. Its been a long day. We wish to just return home. And grieve." Carlisle said and we nodded.

"Can we-Can we keep in touch with Bella?" Alice asked.

"If you leave your number with the receptionist we shall give it to Bella. After that it is up to her if she wishes to be in contact with you." I state and they nodded before they all left.

"I think I shall Join my mate, brothers." I said getting up. I hurried out and went straight to the libary where Demetri and Jamie where panicing over Bella. "What happened?" I hurried over checking over my mate to make sure she wasn't harmed.

"She was like this when I got here." Demetri said slowly picking up the small girl.

"She just collapsed. I don't know why. What do I do? Is she okay?" I pulled Jamie close and rubbed her back.

"I hear her heart beet. She is fine. It may be the link between her and Edward Cullen. He is no longer with us, so the weak link he connected to her mind may have been effected. Had he been able to get into her mind the effects migh have been more savier. With time she will be alright. I promise love."

"I hope so." Demetri sighed and placing her gently on the love seat.

"Edwards no longer here? Did he leave?" Jamie asked. I looked down at her, looking right into her eyes. They showed her fear and worry but also showed her innocence.

"No love. What Edward had done was punishably by death. He was executed." I said as gently as I could but Edwards words had stuck to me. Would Jamie want to stay and be like us if she had to give up the idea of having a family. "Its getting late. Let us get you some dinner and they I think you should get some sleep. Its been a long day." She nodded agreeing.

"Demetri, could you please tell me when Bella wakes up. Just so I know she's okay?" Jamie almost begged. I could see the bond between the sister. Its was so strong. Almost like the one between me and my brothers. She cared deeply for her sisters saftey.

"I shall tell you once you sister is awake and well." Demetri smiled. Jamie nodded and I held my arm out for her. She linked her arm through mine and we headed to my room.

"What did Edward do?" I heard her ask quietly.

"He exposed our kind to many girls. He used his gift to make the girls dependent on him. Then left them, knowing the girls would kill themselves. He planed to do the same to your sister." I frowned knowing I probably shouldn't tell her but I knew she would have found out one way or another. "He was killing them slowly and painfully. Breaking there hearts."

"But don't you...you know...have to kill for blood?" She asked shyly making me smile at her innocence.

"Yes, my love. But he wasn't killing for the blood. He was simply just killing them. He made them think he loved them and that he was going to turn them and then left them to kill themselves." I said as we reached my room. I opened the door and allowed Jamie to enter first. "There is a night gown on the bed." She nodded adn took it gently and looked at me. "I will go get you some food." I left the room adn ran down to the kitchen seeing Nick, the cook, plating the dinner I ordered him to make. I took it without a word as well as a glass of water and left. I ran back to my room adn knocked before opening the door. The she was in the floor length dark purple, silk, nightgown and sat under the covers. She looked over and I put the tray on her lap.

"I hope you like it." I smiled.

"Thank you." She ate slowly but I could see she was tiered. Once finished I took the tray and she laid back. "I'm sorry I'm taking your bed."

"Its alright my dear. Vampires don't sleep." I chuckled.

"Ever?" I shook my head. "I think I'd miss sleep too much." I chuckled and kissed her head.

"Sleep well, il mio compagno (my mate)." I whispered as she drifted off to sleep.