35-Long live the Volturi

A few days after the children were born we had to go to a trial. As much as we didn't want to we knew we had too. It was the Romanians. Aro felt it was only right that Marcus be there but understood he wanted to be with the children. Unfortunately it couldn't be put off any longer.

"I don't like leaving the children." Marcus muttered as we leave the babies room.   

"There being watched by Bella and Heldi. They will be fine." I said taking his hand. "Once this trial is over we can go back." He nodded and kissed my head before we walked towards the throne room. Once inside Aro nodded to Felix and Demetri to get the prisoners.

"Sit love." Marcus smiled pulling me to sit in his lap. "You know the doctor said to take it easy."

"Yes but unless you want me to get a blood clot I need to move around too." I smirk before relaxing into him. I almost jumped off his lap when the two doors slammed open as Felix and Demetri dragged Vladimir and Stephan.

"Is there any point in a trial. We all know there guilty." Caius frowned.

"I'm well aware brother. But we need to make sure we have them all." Aro walked to the two men and took Vladimir's hand first. There was a second before he a him go. "Nothing useful. Felix if you could." Felix rapidly ripped Vladimir's head off. Aro grabbed Stephan's hand. "Well brothers. We have nothing to worry about." Aro smiled motioning
Demetri to kill the man. "We got them all."

"Good. Can I return to my children?" I asked.

"One moment my dear. We have to speak to you about being turned. Obviously we understand you want to introduce the twins to your parents but you understand we can't let you stay human for much longer. It's our own law that humans can't know about our kind." Aro explained.

"Well it wouldn't be much longer. I was going to pay for my parents to come to Milan Italy. I'll tell them it's a vacation for them an so they can meet the kids. Then after they've met me and Marcus will stay I'm Milan while I turn. Bella will return here with the babies." I explained. "I just as for a month. To be with the babies."

"That's reasonable." Aro smiled. "We'll have it all arranged. You have nothing to worry about."

"Thank you Aro. Now may I go back to Charles and Sofia?" I asked and he nodded, motioning me to go. I happily walked off and hurried back to my children.

*****

I smiled as I gently placed Sofia in the buggie beside her brother.

"Must you go out?" Bella asked. I felt bad that Bella couldn't go into public places yet. Control or not no one wanted to take the risk.

"I'll only be a few hours. I'm bord and the kids need fresh air I'll have Alec and Jane with me, I'll be fine." I grabbed my bag making sure my purse and phone was inside.

"Just be careful." I nodded and headed towards the main entrance.  I smiled seeing the twins waiting for us.

"Are you ready mother?" I nodded as we quickly left. I looked at the babies. Sofia was fast asleep but Charles was looking around.

"Are you being nosey?" I smiled and he just blinked at me.  "Well we need to get some more baby things. Don't we?"

"What do you need mother?" Alec asked as we walked into a shop.

"Well the fact I'm changing soon means I can't breast feed the twins anymore. So I'm buying baby milk and we need more nappies." I smiled walking down isle the baby stuff was down.  At some point Alec wondered off and I finished the shopping with Jane. As we walked out Alec walked over holding two bags of his own.

"We should get back before Marcus worries." Jane said and I nodded walking back towards the castle.