41-Mama's here

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't updated in a while but here are the last two chapters. I hope you all liked this story. Bye!!!

Walking the halls I saw others looking at me and I held into Marcus's arm, knowing he's stop me if I went to attack anyone. We slowly came to a stop in front of the nursery. The heart beats were louder and I could hear there small little babbles. Felix slowly opened the door and both Dora and Sulpica held the babies with Aro and Caius stood beside them.

"Hello Jamie. How are you?" Aro smiled. I couldn't take my eyes off my babies. They were perfect in every way. Just like the Jane and Alec I felt the need to protect them and I really didn't like them being held by Dora and Sulpica. Marcus walked over and scooped up Sofia in on arm and Charles in the other. He slowly came over and I smiled at them. Charles smiled up at me while Sofia waved her little arms around.

"Hello my babies." I smiled and just took Sofia from Marcus.

"Oh, be careful. Your strength-" My head shot up and I glared at Dora as she reached to my daughter I took a step back.

"I'm fine. She's fine." I looked down to the baby in my arms and she smiled up at me, reaching up to my face. "Your okay, aren't you baby girl. You'll always be okay with mama."

"I believe a certain little man wants his mother too." Demetri smiled. I looked to my son and smiled as I took him into my free arm.

"Oh I missed you both so much." I smiled kissing them both on the head.

"Well I guess it's safe for everyone to go now." Bella smiled.

"I'll stay and help out." Dora smiled. "It can take a while for a newborn to get used to there abilities." She smiled but I shook my head.

"I'll be fine." I said walking out the room and to the garden. Charles started to fuss but settled down when I gently bounced him. "See it's okay." When the sun fell on my skin it shined brightly, causing both babies to star at me.  "Let's play out here for a while."

*****

The sun starts to set and I took the babies inside. Jane and Alec helped me bathe them and they happily fed them. Once they were in bed I just sat in-between the two cribs and waited. I didn't understand. Before I was turned I was told over and over that the smell of blood sent a newborn in to a blood thirsty frenzy. But just listening to there tiny heart beats I felt calm. Relaxed. At almost 2am I heard footsteps walk towards the nursery. I watched Sulpica walked inside holding two bottles. She smiled at me and held them out to me.

"They normally wake at some point in the early morning. I thought I'd save you the trip to the kitchen." I nodded and got up, taking one of the bottles, at the same time Charles started to whimper. I happily waked over, scooping him up. I quickly changed his dipper and fed him while Sulpica did the same for Sofia.

"Thank you. I'm sorry if I seem a little...protective. I just feel like I missed too much time with them already." I sighed. "It's silly. It's only been two weeks."

"I understand. They won't be babies forever." I nodded as I burped my son but he just fell asleep on me. I giggled a little as I placed him back into bed.

"If your done maybe you should go see Marcus. He's feeling a little left out." Sulpica giggled. I rolled my eyes and left the room in search of my mate

*****

I smiled as I watched Alec and Demetri play in the kiddie pool with one of the babies in each of there laps. Aro and Sulpica sat to one side talking. Dora was reading and Caius was laying down with his head in her lap. It was odd seeing the Volturi so relaxed. Well most of them. Bella was running around like a chicken with her head cut off. Our dad had got into contact with us and told us he was proposing to Sue tomorrow night.

"Bella. Relax a little. Sue's a good woman." I smiled as I showed Sofie a rubber duck.

"Married! He's getting married!" Bella yelled and I rolled my eyes. I looked back o the babies.

"Auntie Bella's being silly. Isn't she?" I asked and Charles splashed the water happily. "Yes she is." I smiled.

"Love, please relax. Are you worried you can't go to the wedding?" Demetri asked as Jane took Charles from him, o feed him.

"No. I just...they haven't even been together a year. Isn't it too soon?" Bella asked.

"Hes a grown man, Bella. It his life. You can't stop him." I sighed as I generally dry Sofia and get her into some clean cloths.

"I know." She huffed.