Chapter 24

Hey guys~
This chapter is dedicated to @KiaraCruzFive, @bubbly_tzukook!
Enjoy the chapter!~
——————————————————————————

"I know what happened!" Jinyoung entered Jisoo's room with a disappointed and angry look. Rosé looked at the ground afraid to meet his gaze.

"What happened?" Jisoo asked going towards him.

"I want to talk to her alone" he said without with an icy voice. Rosé gulped in fear. The girls nodded and went out into the living room. Jinyoung closed the door and turned towards her.

"I never knew or expected my sister to disappoint me this much" he spat out and Rosé flinched at his tone.

"So are you happy now?!" He asked glaring, mocking her. She just looked at him silently without answering.

"ANSWER ME PARK CHAEYOUNG!" He shouted. She flinched again.

"Y-yes I-I'm happy" She stuttered.

"Really?" he smirked angrily. Rosé took a deep breath and replied.

"Y-Yeah! I'm happy that he will be out of my life now! I'm happy that I'll have my freedom back! I'm happy that I wouldn't have him as a burden anymore! And I'm happy that we are getting divorced!!!" She yelled. Jinyoung smirked and stood in front of her.

"If you're that happy, then why these tears?" He asked gently.

"What are-" Rosé was shocked but flinched when she touched the tears on her cheek. Jinyoung sighed and sat down beside her.

"T-these are j-just tears of j-joy, Yeah, t-that's w-what they are" She stuttered avoiding his eyes.

"Sweetie, why are you lying and hiding things from your oppa? You always said that I was your secret diary, then what happened now?" He asked gently, cupping her cheeks. That was the last straw for her, she broke down in tears and hugged him tightly. She was crying very loudly and hard. It made Jinyoung worry. The last time she was like this was the night they found her in V's house.

"Sweetie, what happened?!" He asked rubbing her back gently. She continued to cry without answering him. Jinyoung sighed and tightened his arms around her.

"Wanna tell me what is bothering you?" He asked softly when she calmed down. She was still hugging him with her head on his chest.

"I-I don't k-k-know w-what to do oppa, I d-don't u-understand these f-feelings and it is c-confusing the hell out of me!" she said through her hiccups in his chest. Jinyoung frowned. He broke the hug and cupped her face and wiped her tears.

"What do you mean sweetie?" He asked frowning.

"I-I don't know oppa, it's like whenever he is with me I feel different, I feel happy, I feel safe, protected and most of all I feel alive! And when he is in pain, I feel pain, it's hard for me to see him like that. It pains me to see him hurt!" She opened up. Jinyoung sighed in relief and smiled at her.

"You love him" Jinyoung stated cupping her cheeks making her widen her eyes.

"W-What are you saying Oppa?! T-that's not p-possible! I-I can't be in l-love with him." She whimpered. Jinyoung sighed.

"Sweetie, calm down, falling in love is not a bad thing. It's the most beautiful feeling ever" Jinyoung smiled dreamily as Jisoo's face appeared in his mind. Rosé looked at him and smiled slightly.