chapter 38

Happy reading beautifuls...

"I can't live without you!!
End of discussion!!"

Author's p.o.v

It was 11 at night.

Ibtihaj was roaming here and here in his room cause even after trying hard he couldn't sleep alone.

His all anger was faded away by now and gulit had overcome him. He was cursing himself for shouting at her.

A knock broke his chains of thought.

He looked up and saw Arsh leaning onto the door with his arms folded on his chest.

" Where is Anfal?"
He asked standing up.

"Why should I tell you?"
Arsh raised brow.

"Cause she is my wife."

"Yeah that wife whom you insulted in front of everyone."

Ibtihaj kept quite.

Arsh sighed and sat beside him on Sofa.

"She is sleeping in my room. We were watching a movie and she slept in mid."
Arsh said playing with small dive placed on table.

" Why?"

"I told ya already."

"Send her back!!"

"She won't come!! You know Her!"

"Then what? I can't sleep."
He shouted frustratingly.

"Take her back."

"She won't come. You know Her!"

"Well you deserve to be let alone. What you did was not even close to cool. Do you know how badly she cried?"

"I was angry!!"

"So what? You will treat her like trash? That's not a way to handle someone and that too when the one is so innocent. Did you try once to justify her act? She is overpossessive for you that's why she fought woth those girls. Those girls should have also done something that ignite her. You know what! She is that innocent that I asked her smile and she smiled genuinely even woth tears in her eyes. She is the one who tries to spread smiles everywhere and when she sis something exceptional you insulted her to no extent."
Arsh said and Ibtihaj kept quite cause he knew that Arsh was right.

" You could have stopped me earlier!!"

"I tried!! Do you even remember your words? You said that we all have made her a brat. I was about to rip your head bit she signalled me stay back cause she didn't want us to fight over her."

"I am guilty!!"
Ibtihaj sighed.

"Should I make a pickle of your guilt? If she won't forgive then I will fully support her cause you deserve to be not forgiven this time. Even she forgives you then I will ask her to not talk to you cause why would she be the one always to forget and forgive?"
Arsh said smirking.

" You are no less than enemy!!"
Ibtihaj rolled eyes.

"I am the enemy for those who hirt my baby!!"
Arsh held his collar while Ibtihaj raised brow.

"She is sleeping now come on get her back to her room."
Arsh said and stepped out of room.

Ibtihaj sighed and went towards Arsh's room.

He took her in his arms and advanced towards his room.

She quickly encircled her arms around his neck and smiled in her sleep leaving him stunned.