Chapter 6: Seeing ''dad''.

Start from the beginning

My mam adopted him since we were the closest family he had left. We basically raised him as our little brother. We all knew that someday he would have to know the truth. But the only thing that I was worried about is that he would get annoyed at us for not telling him early and I would loose a best friend, brother and my cousin. I lost too much people in my life already. He was only six now so I think that my mam will probably tell him when he will be around my age. 15/16 .

'' Anyway. You should have a rest.'' Johnny said sighing.

'' You too. I was going to ask you. Could you bring me to school tomorrow? And collect?''

'' Yeah. Sure thing''

'' And Luke? Please?''

'' Luke? The guy that was with you today?''

'' Yeh?'' I said unsure.

'' Yeah. He likes you. You know that right?''

'' He doesn't''

'' Em. Listen to your older and smarter brother. When I say that a guy likes someone I know it for a fact.''

'' And what facts are those?''

'' Ben told me that Luke wont shut up talking about you and two I saw the way he looked at you.''

'' I don't know Johnny.'' I sat down on his bed again, sighing.

'' Do you like him?''

'' Like I mean, he's really nice and not gona deny the fact that he is good looking. But he wouldn't like a girl like me''

'' Awwwwwwwhhh my little sister is growing up!'' He mocked me, messing my hair up.

'' Shut up'' I muttered.

'' Let's just see what happens?'' 

'' Yep'' 

'' Night night!'' 

'' I don't want to get up. Your bed is more comfy.''

'' We have the same beds'' He chuckled.

'' But I still prefer yours.''

'' Fine. Get changed into your pyjamas and come back here.''

'' Yess!!'' I said jumping up. But then I realised that I don't know where my pyjamas are.'' I don't know where they are though.''

'' Here. '' Johnny said getting up and walking to his closet. He came out with a big t-shirt and shorts.'' Wear that.'' He said handing them to me.

'' Thanks.'' I jogged to his bathroom and quickly got changed.

When I walked out I saw that Johnny was in bed already. I walked up to his bed and hopped in , cuddling into the warm and soft pillow. I was slowly drifting off when I heard a knock and then Johnny groaned.

'' Who is it?''

'' Hayes.'' 

'' What would you like ?''

'' Max wont fall asleep and I don't know where my dad or Anne are.''

''I'll give my mam a call ok? Em has school tomorrow and I have work''

''Sure. Thanks Johnny''

Johnny took his phone out from under his pillow and rang my mam. After what seemed like a few rings, she answered. ''Mam? Hayes said Max won't sleep and me and Em have to get some rest. Where even are you?.......Fine just please hurry up. I don't want Max to cause trouble for Hayes. Yeah, sure. Bye. Fine! Yeah ok. Bye''