Prologue

"Lorenc I'm going to be real with you. I am lonely. Two of my best friends were making out with their girls every weekend and I just sat there and listened to their stories." complained Anthony. Lorenc walked beside his good friend, nodding along with what Anthony was saying, letting him vent, and being there for him. Just like Anthony has done for Lorenc times before. "I want something more, Lorenc. There is something inside me that just feels empty."

    "You know the guys and I are here for you, Tuces." said Lorenc, calling Anthony by the nickname the guys have given the person who brought them all together. The guys Lorenc referred to are The Comrades, a friend group that both Anthony and Lorenc are apart of. This small group of friends do everything together, from playing video games together, to having a group chat, to even having a podcast together, called Comrades in the Arctic.

    "I know Lorenc, and I am so grateful for that. But I just want to be with someone, both you and Chris have girlfriends." shared Anthony. "Bro, I have been friend-zoned so many times it is to the point where my dreams even friend-zone me. I don't even know if there is anyone in the galaxy for me, let alone on earth."

"Well do you like anyone, if you don't mind me asking?" asked Lorenc.

    Anthony reaches into his pocket to show Lorenc a picture on his phone. "Don't laugh when I show you, please. It is kinda embarrassing..." said Anthony.

    "I won't. I won't. It's not like she is not real or something." chuckled Lorenc. But Anthony gave him a look and handed him his phone. The picture on the phone was of Ahsoka Tano. She is a fictional character from the TV show, Star Wars The Clone Wars. She was in the photo about the age of 15 and she had both of her lightsabers ignited, prepared for battle.

    "You know, Tuces," said Lorenc, holding back a laugh, handing the phone back, "for someone fake, she doesn't look bad. But that's the thing, she ain't real."

    "I know. It's just that for some reason she feels real to me. And with everything that happened last month, from losing a friend, to being back stabbed by someone who I trusted, it has just been an emotional rollercoaster." A buzz goes off on Anthony's phone, reminding him to take the bus home. "Well I will see you tomorrow." he said,  "I gotta catch my bus."

    The two teens shake hands, wave goodbye, and head home. On the bus Anthony could not stop thinking about the conversation. He could not stop thinking about the hole in his heart. He could not stop thinking about ... Ahsoka.