Pull Up

154, 154 little imperfections in the ceiling above him that he could count. Ryan stared at the poorly painted patch or ceiling above him and sighed; counting the holes and bumps to see if it would help him fall asleep. It didn't. Ryan sighed annoyed and threw his legs off the side of his water bed, he turned his head to look behind him as he sat up. He frowned when he didn't see Luke lying beside him; why would he be? He has a home a life and it's probably rich and wonderful so why would he be sleeping in this dump? Ryan glanced at the clock and it said 1:22 am. He stood up and walked over to his closet and pulled out a grey hoodie with bunny ears on it and slipped on a pair of sneakers and headed out the back door. He walked past a group of people in the alley way and ignored whatever they were talking about; it wasn't his business nor did he want to really know.  

He shivered as he walked in the cold night; wearing pants and not just ittle shorts would have been the best idea for taking a walk outside. He walked along the sidewalk, it felt damp like it was raining earlier but he didn't hear any while trying to sleep. He jumped and a cold shiver ran down his body when someone in a silver car honked at him and flashed their lights at him; the car looked like it was about to pull over so Ryan sped up his walk and walked right passed who he assumed was somone looking for some fun. Ryan ignored it and pulled up his hoodie so people would stop trying to get him to have sex with them. Soon enough he felt a weight hit his body as it started to rain; maybe the sidewalk being wet meant it did in fact rain earlier and now it's raining again. He groaned and kept walking, where was he even going? Ryan looked around briefly and didn't recognize a single building or person. The streets weren't very full or people or cars but he semed to be lost and left his phone back on his bed.

He pulled his hoodie off of his head and sighed, it felt nice having the cold droplets hit his scalp, he turned around and started walking in the direction he came from; surely that will get him back home. He looked up from staring at the ground and noticed a car slowly driving up to him, the car looked black but the bright headlights maybe it hard to see anything about the driver or the car, it honked lightly and Ryan's blood ran cold, he quickly turned around on his heel and started to walk the opposite way; again. So what if he's lost? He doesn't want to be treated like a prostitute right now. He turned his head slighlty as he walked in the rain and panicked when he saw the car slowly following him, he tried to speed up his walking but he just now noticed how much pain his legs were in from the cold wind hitting the cold water on his skin, pants would've been ideal. 

Another honk scared Ryan and he stopped in his tracks, how long has he been walking for? He wasn't sure but his legs were about to give out from pain, cold and just being tired. His grey sweater was soaked and he could feel the water sloshing around in his shoes and it was pissing him off, overuling the fear from the man following him. He turned to face the car and all the fear washed away and was replaced with adrenaline. He was going to ask for directions or even a ride home; he didn't care anymore. 

"If the gods fate for me is to be fucked until I'm half dead by this stalker than so be it." Ryan said looking up into the stormy sky, he walked closer to the car who stopped moving and rolled down it's driver's seat window and Ryan walked over to it, he noticed as he got closed the car looked fancy and expensive. He bent down a little to get a good look in the window and squinted the water out of his eyes to see the driver.

"Luke?"