"If you bring anyone to my dorm you will sleep in the hallway," Zavier stated calmly, not looking at me as I trailed behind. I didn't even get a proper tour of this shit hole. Just an ugly faded map.

If you couldn't tell already, I was enraged.

The dorm was a reasonable size. Reasonable meaning reasonably sized for 2 teenage boys. Not a teenage girl and a teenage boy.

So, in reality, it was quite small and I strongly disliked it and this whole situation. Zavier dropped the dorm key on his desk. Turning to look at me, he gestured towards the empty side of the dorm. Both sides were very bare, but mine I assumed noticeably emptier.

"That's your side. Don't come over to mine, don't touch anything that isn't yours, don't snore or talk or breathe too loud, don't decorate with loud objects and posters, and no playing music unless you have earbuds," He repeated quickly. As if he'd rehearsed this.

"Should I not breathe either?" I joked very monotony.

"Preferably, yes," He responded just as flatly. I would've laughed since that's just my humor, but something about the way he said didn't even hint it was a joke.

"I'll keep that in mind," I didn't roll my eyes, even though my sockets were practically begging me too. Instead, I dumped my shit on the bed and sat down, looking at Zavier with expectancy as he sat at his desk writing something on a piece of paper with an open textbook next to him.

After a few minute of staring, he glanced up. "Are your eyes fucking stuck or something?"

"So no tour?" I asked, ignoring him. "It would be a shame if I were to get lost and not attend any of tomorrow's classes, wouldn't it. Then I would most certainly get in trouble... I don't think that's considered staying in line-."

"Listen," He interrupted, looking up with a sharp gaze. Interesting. "If you think this is a joke, and you're going to run around fucking everything up for the both of us for your entertainment, you are mistaken. I'll put a collar around your throat and attach you to a leash if that's what's necessary to get you to you do as told."

"Kinky," I smirked. 

"Got it?"

"Sure, but unfortunately, you're wrong," I shrugged him off. What he said sounded kinkier than threatening so I wasn't bothered in the slightest. "Everything I do is for my entertainment, as you put it. Threatening me isn't going to make me give any more fucks, Zavier. But by all means, do as you please to make you feel in power here."

"You talk a lot of shit for someone one call away from being imprisoned," he was right about that, I guess.

"You talk a lot of shit for someone failing chemistry, of all subjects."

"But you can't study your way out of jail, now can you, Kaiyo?" He snapped, the pencil he held snapping in half in one motion.

My eyes glanced over to the broken pencil, as he tried not to acknowledge it, pulling out a second from his desk draw. "Someone's angry. Better watch that temper, it's probably what got you in here in the first place. Don't act like you're better than me while we're both sitting in the dorm of a boarding school for bad kids."

"You're right, Kaiyo. My temper is also the same thing that might get you stabbed as you sleep," He said smoothly. He sounded way to serious to be joking as well.

Although that made me somewhat nervous, I let a small smile drift to my lips. "That's a turn of events. Make sure you don't hit any vital organs, kk? I want to live to see the stitches on my chest."

"You're insane."

"Says the man who just threatened to stab me while I sleep."

A/N

A/N

Heyyy you..... guess who FUCKED UP THEIR SLEEP SCHEDULE EVEN MORE ISTG

I pull it all nighter so I can fix it tonight, and then fall asleep at 11 in the morning and wake back up at 4:30. I'm brilliant, really. Now I'm like running on Austrailian time.

AnyWaY, here's chapter two. Idk I kinda strayed from the plot as usual but I hope you guys still like it :)

Q/A: Opinions on Zavier? Why do you think he's at that school too?

Much love - Kujiis