I hated it when people took too long to get to the point. The principal scoffed but continued nevertheless. "Well then, Zavier Astor, Kaiyo Masaki."

"Say my name right," I spat. It really isn't hard to pronounce at all, I don't understand how he messed it up. People see one diverse name and butcher it immediately. No surprise there, I suppose. And it's literally pronounced as it's spelled. "It's Kai-yo Ma-su-key. Not Cow-yo Maze-key."

Ignoring me, the principal continued. I wanted to crack his egg-shaped head in a bowl and see if yolk came out. "Zavier will be... in charge you of. Making sure you follow school rules and stay in line."

"A babysitter?" Zavier finally said something, raising an eyebrow. "I have better things to do."

"The decision is final. And Zavier, if you manage to keep this wild beast in check," Wild what? "I'll drop your lowest grade in Chemistry. I see you've been struggling in that class."

"You're bribing him to babysit me?" I wondered. This should be more fun than expected. "Adorable. You can't control your students so you make someone else do it."

"And Kaiyo, if you stay in check I won't report your crimes from your previous school to the police earning you jail time, understood?"

Wait. Sorry. What? My what? Jail what? What time? Was I be blackmailed? I think for the first time in maybe forever, my heart skipped a beat and I was truly angered and scared at the same time.

Jail time was never something I wanted to be involved with. Not because I'm scared of it, but because that would be boring. And I hated boring things. In fact, I specifically doing everything I do because I don't want to be bored.

"That's blackmail-."

"Not if what you've done was illegal," The principal snapped quickly. "Want me to go over everything you could be charged with? Aggravated assault, deadly weapon assault, misdemeanor assault, serious bodily injury assault, destruction of property-."

"I think I get the point," I interrupted quickly.

Call me privileged all you want, I realize I am. But because of that privilege jail time never once crossed my mind as a possible punishment. And now that it was I was... well angry obviously. But on edge. Does this mean I really have to... behave?

Following rules was one thing, following rules because this fat fuck said so was another and not on my list of things I planned doing.

"Great, I'll let you two get on your way."

"Wait, where's my dorm?"

"Oh yes! About that. Since Zavier is in charge of watching you, you will be roommates until we adults are assured you can follow the rules on your own," The principal said, nodding his head as if that was final.

"Oh, you've got to be fucking with me!" I groaned tirelessly. "I don't even get privacy? Alone time? Any fucking time at all? Where do I change? Where do I shower? What if I want to fucking masturbate or get laid? Can't I do anything?" I practically raged, but very monotone with a hint of disgust. Even Zavier was looking at me like I was crazy.

"Mastur-... I don't even want to consider thinking about that," The principal wrinkled his toes. As if he doesn't jack off himself. "Your dorm as a bathroom, alone time can be spent anywhere on campus before 10 o'clock, which is the curfew when you must be in your dorm. I'm sure you two can respectfully and maturely work something out."

The principal sat back down, looking back at the papers on his desk. Zavier himself turned, not saying a word, and began exiting the office. So I slowly followed with my suitcase of shit and backpack with my stupid file and stupid paperwork and stupid rulebook they gave me. Forget burning down this school. I wanted to burn down this school and everything in a 10-mile radius from it.