New dawn

After the louds fail to get Lincoln, they also lost Lily. The parents were sentence to 10 years in prison do what they did. Lori had the same sentence as well: since she was getting to be a adult, she was sentence with the parents as well. The rest of the older sisters were force to have to join their parents and Lori in jail. The younger siblings were sent to foster care, but no want them: due to their reputation for all of what they did. So, they were sent sentence to live here until they were teenagers.

As for the latter's former friends: they were all spit off. They form themselves into their own groups. Before the louds were arrested though, Lisa told the police about Lincoln and Lily are in another world. No one didn't believe it at first, but they decided to call in a certain zoologist to check out this suppose world. It was none other then Becca Chang: she works at the Great Lakes City Zoo. She also visit the Great Lakes City Aquarium and Great Lakes City Safari Park. She was now called in do to a expedition. She decided to bring her daughters: Sid and Adelaide with her. The santiagos and casagrandes got the news and decided to go along with them. As for the louds' former friends, they decided to come along on this expedition to find Lincoln and Lily. The latters soon arrived at the cave, which Becca was first to come in front of the crowd. She was glad that the entrance going to be be blown up bigger: at least so mobile labs can be lowered down into this other world.

Becca: If you all don't know, I am Becca Chang.

Everyone all introduce themselves to her as well. They cleared out, so the men with explosives can blow it up. As they did, it caused some of the mountain side to fall down and it shooked the ground and spoked a flock of rheamimuses: causing the dinosaurs to run in various directions. As for the mountain side, the rocks that fall was now a land ramp. Which was going to become the gate way into the world. 

On the other side of the jungle, Lincoln and Linka were helping a herd of herbivorous synapsids: called Pandahosaurs. They had sails on their backs, blakc and white like pandas, had thumbs and had stronge bones. They tend to eat bamboo. This family of 3 got lost, the white hair twins were there to help.

Lincoln: I think in order to get to the next bamboo forest, you must follow the jungle mammoths.

Linka: Then you'll get there.

Pandahosaurus 1: You sure?

Linka: Yes, since my friends and I been there, I am just helping my twin brother into how to be a crowned prince and then a king. 

The pandahosaurus family nodded in agreement as they set off to follow a herd of jungle mammoths. It was very tiring for Lincoln.

Lincoln: I don't know if I can handle this.

Linka: You will, since you're Lincoln of the jungle: right?

Lincoln: Yes.