Chapter 19: Were now husbands!

⬆️⬆️the song they play In the start of the wedding!

~1 year later~

Stiles's POV:

Im now walking down the alter. IM FUCKING WALKING DOWN THE ALTER! I have my dad by my side. He hold my arm and I hold his and Suddenly were at the alter I then give my dad a smile and he sit down in the front with my friends and family.

Im now standing here at the alter waiting for my Newt. Newt my soon to be husband. OMG WERE SOON HUSBANDS! I feel my eyes water a little bit of happines by just the tought.

Out of nowhere I see Newt walking down the aisle and all the guests stand up and turn towards Newt. He is holding hands with Melissa.

Then the music starts playing and Newt and Melissa walks futher down the aisle.

When he finally reaches the Alter he places a kiss on the cheek on Melissa and she sit down and he makes his way towards me.

Now he is standing opposite of me and his eyes are glossy from tears and so are mine.

Then all the guests sit down and the priest starts talking.

"Dearly Beloved we are now gathered here today to celebrate the love between Isaac Newton and Stiles Stilinski. The love that will never break as Stiles here called it." He said and both me and Newt left out a chuckle.

And the whole audience was saying different things like "awww" and "so cute" and I smiled at that as he continued.

"Before this ceremony I asked Stiles and Newt on how they wanted their wedding to go and they both said the same thing... it doesn't matter how or where we are getting married or how we're going to do it as long as I have my partner with my side. And of course they wanted to write their own vows so who will start?" He asked us.

3rd persons POV:

"I can start!" Newt exclaimed.

He took out a letter from his pocked and started reading from it out loud.

"Tommy. You're the love of my life. Ever since you came into the maze and I met you for the first time you were just a little greenie. My little greenie. I knew from the start I liked you and I've always have and I don't know what I would do without you. I love you." Newt said full on crying.

"I love you more than anything. I love the way you leave little cute notes when you leave the house letting me know or I love the way whenever you're nervous you rub your neck thinking. I love the way every time you hug me I feel safe. Safe in those shucking big arms of yours" Newt said and yelling the last sentence.

The crowd chuckled and Thomas/Stiles did too.

"Like I said before, I love you with all my heart and being here. Up here with you is like one of those fairytales. And I know our fairytales didn't start very well but which fairytale start well? Well I can't name one but somehow they always end up with their happy ending. And now we are finally getting our happy ending Tommy." Newt said still crying and he smiled.

He then took a step back and looked at the crowd and they looked at him smiling and he smiled back.

"Well Stiles will you Do you're vows? The priest asked Stiles/Thomas.

"Yeah I will." He said and took out a pice of paper.

"Newt. Newtie. Newtiebear. I don't know what to call you but after this I think I will go for husband? Oh who am I kidding I'm going to use husband all the time! And all that because I want to say that I have this amazing husband with the most amazing personality. " he said and took a break and he too was crying now.