Chapter 1: Tommy meeting Newt

I hope you enjoy this story!! And Isorry if its bad, but I just wanted some Newtmas;))

~~~

Stiles's Pov:
I got out of bed and groned as I fell on the floor. I got up and took my phone and checked the date.

06.04
This was the day im going to meet my loving boyfriend, Newt. The only problem is that no one knows about him. Im actually going to New York to see him since he can't come here and we wanted to celebrate our anniversary. Wow, it has been 2 whole years. And we haven't Told our friends yet. I brushed it off and got dressed and went down stairs.

«Hey dad!» «Hey Stiles» my dad said looking at me. «Soo since you're going to New York today are you not going to school correct?» my dad asked me. «Yeah, yeah I don't want to be late to the Interview.» I lied. You see my dad just thinks im going for an Interview for a college im applying to. «So I think I am staying there about a week ok?» «fine with me if you are careful!» «yeah of course dad» I said as i bit Into an Apple.
About an hour later I was packed and ready to go see my boyfriend. I hugged my dad and said goodbye and left out to my jeep and drove away. 'This will be a good week' I tought for myself as I passed the 'you're now leaving Beacon Hills, Welcome Back!'-sign I sighed for myself and drove away. After a while I played the radio in the jeep and me and newts song came on: everybody talks by: neon trees. I started sing with it until I saw New York.

Scott's POV:
I walked up to school and saw the Pack, everyone except Stiles. I knew why. He had a Interview in New York, he said he is Living with and old friend of him, Newt. I really don't think they are 'just friends'. Anyways I walked over to the Pack and hugged them all. «Hi guys!» «hey Scott! Do you know Where Stiles is by any chance?» Lydia asked me. «Yeah he is in New York in an Interview, was it something?» i said. «Oh no I just wondered since he isn't here and stuff.» she said. «Yea I get it.» suddenly the schoolbell rings and we all walked to our class. But I could not stop thinking about Stiles and this Newt. 'Mabye they ARE more that Stiles Says?' I tought. I was interrupted by coach slamming a book on my desk. « Mccall! DID YOU HEAR ME?» he asked. «UMm no sorry coach.» «stop reminding me why I drink MCall... every night.» Coach turned back to the board and started writing something but I dozed off.

~~~
Hiyaaa!! How was that? I hope it was good:) anyways I love Newtmas and Teen wolf and Mazerunner crossovers so why not set them together???😂🥰
Angie OUT!✌🏻
Wordcount: 498