Chapter 15: missed me shank?

Stiles's POV;

I kissed Newt and we both went out of the house. Newt had to drive because of my foot and I can't drive.

When we got to school everyone stared at us as we parked in the parkinglot, probably because of my foot and oh well... Newt.

I got out of my car and got my crutches and walked out. I kissed Newt and felt everyone staring at us and whispering. «Is that Stilinski?» «i didn't know Stiles was gay?» and «they look hot together!» I smirked at the last statement and pulled out of the kiss and said goodbye and went inside the school.

When I walked into school i saw the Pack and went over to them.

«Hi guys!» i said as a approached them.

"Hey Stiles, how's your foot?" Lydia asked me.

"Well it could of had been better... it's a bad leg day today." I said and rubbed my neck.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear, Stiles. I hope it will get better throughout the day!" Malia said smiling at me.

Soon after the bell rang and we all got into class. My first period was coaches class, Econ. Lydia, Scott and Kira was also in this class.

We walked in the door to the class and coach looked at me.

"Wow Stilinski, did you get hit by a car or what?" Coach said as I sat down in my seat.

"No actually not. I got beaten in an alley in the middle of the night by four guys in New York." I said with a cold stare.

I heard gasps from the whole class and Coach just looked like he had been hit by a truck. I smirked and looked at Scott and the others and they looked the same as Coach.

"Anyways, today we are going to talk about hospital bills and how expensive they are!" Coach yelled and went back to the lesson.

I dozed off from the lesson and soon the bell rang again signaling that first period was over. I got my crutches and walked out of class with Scott, Lyds and Kira and walked down the hall

....

The bell rang and made my way to the cafeteria. I sat down next to the Pack and tought about Newt.

What was he doing? I Wonder if he watches finding Nemo agian. He loves that movie.

I love him.

«-les, Stiles, STILES!» Scott yelled at me.

«Huh? What?» i asked.

«You zoned out. We were asking you about you and Newt.» Kira said.

«Oh im sorry. What were you asking?» i asked them.

«Oh it's nothing big it's just that we were wondering what Newt is doing now?» Scott asked smiling at me.

«Oh I Don't know but I think he is watching finding Nemo AGIAN! For the 30th time this week.» i said.

«Oh ok, but over to something else, i have something to tell you guys!» Kira whisper-yelled.

«WHAT IS IT?!» Malia yelled.

«Well a week ago I found out that I had a secret brother.» Kira said and she continiued.

«He was gone for many years but came back recently. And today is his first day back at school!» she said.

Hmm I Wonder how this guy could be? Is he nice? I hope I like him.

«IM GONNA GO GET HIM, WAIT FOR ME!» she said and walked off.

Soon After she came back Into the cafeteria and yelled a name. «DYLAN!»

Soon after a guy walked in. I soon saw who he was and stood there shocked.

«Hey missed me shank?»

Minho.

~~~

Thanks for Reading!

How will Newt react for Minho being back?

The Pack dosen't know that Minho and Stiles know eachother... how will they react??

....

Published: 22/07/20

Wordcount: 630 words