Chapter 9: don't tell his dad

Scott's POV:

Lydia walked out of economics to talk to Stiles. I hope he is ok but after a while she comes back and continiues on her work.

After economics we all rush out to meet with Liam, Jackson and Malia since they had math. We meet them at my locker and then the schoolbell rings and we all walk out.
«Hey you guys? Mabye we all could hang out at my place tonight?» i Ask them. «Yeah im up to it!»they all say. We pull out of the parkinglot and drive to my place.

When we arrive at my place we sit down in the couch and order pizza. «So Lydia did you talk to Stiles in economics today?» I ask. The whole Pack turn to Lydia wanting to hear about what he said. «Well no I didn't, it was Newt.» Lydia Says as she stands up to get a class of water and comes back. «So what did he say?!?» Liam asks concerned. «He said that Stiles is all to propped up with painkillers so he will be sleeping all day.» Lydia says with a smile as she sits down. «Oh and Im sure that they don't want us to tell his dad just yet since Stiles haven't told his dad yet.» Lydia Says and take a sip of her water.

Lydia's POV:

They all nod and just a few minutes later the pizza comes at the door and we eat the pizza and then see a movie.
After 30 minutes Into the movie I take out my phone and text Newt since I got his number.

Lydia: hey Newt its Lydia! I just wanted you to know that we haven't told Stiles's dad about Stiles being in the hospital so he will be a little suprised when you come home i guess. If it looks like he got beaten. And he also dosen't know about you two so I guess you two have to tell him<3 wish you guys luck! Byee!<33

I put my phone back down and go back to the movie and still waiting for a respond. And after a few minutes my phone makes a buzzing sound and I pick it up and read the text I got from Newt.

Newt: Hey Lydia! Yeah i guess that is for the best and not tell him right now over phone and Stiles all drugged up. Haha. And they will most definitely see that he got beat so that will be fun to explain... and thank you. We will leave in two days so see you then! Bye!

«Hey you guys? I just got a text from Newt telling that he and Stiles will come here in about two days!» i Says cheerfully. They all cheer and are excited to see Newt and Stiles of course.
We return to the movie and when that is done we set in a starwars marathon and after movie 2 or 3 we are all asleep. Excited to see Newt and Stiles.

~~~
Sorry for the short chapter i just didn't have anything more to write soo yea...:/
Anyway I hope u liked it!
BYE!<333

Wordcount: 535 words
Published: 12/07/20