Chapter 44

Author's Note... As many of you know I go on vacation the first weekend in August so here is August's update. Hope you like it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously on The Twice Blessed Child...

We reappear in an alley right around the corner from Grimmauld Place.

"I say that was a productive day," I said

"Yeah but I'm not looking forward to going back in there," Harry said

"Agreed," Dudley said

"I'm going to head straight up to my room to go through the mail I have. Hopeful I have a letter telling me who the DADA teacher will be." I said

"And hopefully it is someone who can teach," Dudley said

"Most likely not," Harry said

We enter Grimmauld Place and are immediately jumped upon by the others asking where we had been and what we had been doing. I ignore them all and make my way upstairs to my room. Once I'm in my room I sit down and take my shoes off as they have been killing me for the past hour, Once they are off, I moved over to my desk to see a pile of unopened letters and other documents.

"This is going to be a long night," I said

I turned around and headed towards my closet to change into something comfortable seeing as I was going to be busy and didn't want to stay in my shorts and this flowing shirt. I also took all my jewelry off. Once I was changed, I headed back over to my desk to start on the pile of paperwork I had. I started sorting the paperwork and the mail into piles.

"Kreacher," I said

There was a pop and Kreacher was standing in front of me.

"Yes, great mistress?" Kreacher asked

"I will most likely be at this desk for the rest of the day. So, I will take my foo in here, I also would you to bring me something caffeinated every hour." I said

"Of course, I be also making sure you is not bothered." Kreacher said

With a pop, Kreacher is gone, and I pick up a letter opener to read the first of many letters.

After many hours I'm finally done reading all the letters and paperwork that was on my desk. I had finally found the letter from Hogwarts that had the new DADA teacher's name on it and a little background information about her. I pull out some parchment and a quill to write a letter to Gringotts and one for Voldemort to see if they had information on the new teacher. I also cast a Tempus to see what time it was. The green numbers appear letting me know that it was 10:45. I leave my letters on my desk to come back to in the morning. I made my way over to my bed and flopped down and quickly fell asleep.

I was woken up the next morning by Kreacher.

"Sorry to wake Mistress but it be morning." Kreacher said

"Thank you, Kreacher. Do you know who else is awake?" I asked

Kreacher just looked at me.

"Right, I'll be down to breakfast shortly," I said

Kreacher nods his head and pops out. I roll out of bed and make my way over to my bathroom for a quick shower before I head to my closet to grab an outfit for the day. I quickly get changed and throw my hair up, grab the letters, and head downstairs. On the way down I ran into Harry and Dudley.