Prologue

I don't remember much about my past. I don't remember my parents, I don't know if I have a family. What I do remember is being very hot and a flash of green light. I live with the only person I do remember. Harry James Potter. I don't know how I came to know him or why his Aunt and Uncle treat him like he is a horrible person, while they treat me like a little princess.

His Aunt and Uncle were always nice to me. Even when I had accidental magic. Unlike when Harry would have accidental magic, they would lock him in his room which was the cabinet under the stairs and not feed him. I would sometimes sneak downstairs at night and give him food. I got caught once by his Aunt she simply shook her head and went back to bed.

As the years went by and we entered Elementary school I would stand up for Harry when Dudley would pick on him. I would help him with his homework, and anything he needed. Petunia and Vernon were always proud of me. Everyone I meet said I was a prodigy. I was good with a few instruments, art, cooking, horseback riding, and most important to Petunia and Vernon I was smart. And to quote one of my teachers: "scary smart". I was ahead two grades in school. I personally believe that Petunia and Vernon are more proud of me than they are of Dudley.

Harry's birthday was never celebrated. Most of the time they acted like he didn't exist. When people would come over the Dursley's would send Harry to his cupboard. If anyone ever found out about him, they Dursley's would come up with a lie. When they would ask about me Petunia answer was "her parents were family friends, and when they died we took her in."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was downstairs making breakfast when the post arrived.

"Dudley can you get the mail?" I asked

"No, why can't you?" He asked

"Okay, I'll go get and then breakfast will burn." I said

I counted down from five in my head and by the time I was at one he was back in the kitchen with the mail.

"Now was that so hard?" I asked

"Yes it was." He said

I quickly finished breakfast.

"Breakfast is finished." I yelled

It didn't take long before everyone was in the kitchen, even Harry. The only reason Harry was allowed to eat with us was because I made it. It was one of the many things I was good at. I made breakfast in exchange for Harry being able to eat. We sat down and ate. We breakfast was done. Harry left to start his huge list of chores. I was in the living trying to help Dudley understand math, which wasn't going very good. There was a knock on the door.

"I got it." Petunia said

She walked over and opened the door.

"Well, hello. How can I help you two?" Petunia asked

"Hi we're looking Anastasia." the man said

"Who are you?" Petunia asked

"I am Mr. Burner, and this is Mr. D. We work at a camp for the gifted." Mr. Burner said

"Well than why don't you come on inside. Anastasia is in the living room." Petunia said

I hear the floor creak. I look up to see two men. One of them was in a wheel chair, and the other was not. Dudley and I stood up. Vernon came in from somewhere else. I saw Harry on the stairs.

"You must be Anastasia. I'm Mr. D and this is Mr. Burner. We are from a camp for the gifted. It has come to our attention that you would be a perfect candidate." Mr. D said