Chapter 50

Previously on The Twice Blessed Child...

"Maybe, you don't have to do this all by yourself, Harry." Neville said

Harry, Dudley, and I exchange looks.

"Look they are going with you, why can't we?" Ginny asked

"They never betrayed me." Harry said

Everyone was quiet for a moment, Harry was the first to talk.

"So how are we going to get to London?" Harry asked

"We fly, of course." Luna said

In the end, we decided to ride a bunch of Thestral's to London. Which I found very funny seeing as only three of us could actually see what we were riding. We didn't arrive in London till it was dark outside which helped us hide.

We were running through the hall of the Ministry making our way to the elevator, that would take us to the Department of Mysteries. I did take note of the fact that there was not a soul in the Ministry. When the elevator dinged and let us know that we had arrived Hermione spoke.

"Department of Mysteries." Hermione said

We walked down the hallway to the door that would lead us to the door.

"This is it." Harry said

It doesn't take us long to enter the Hall of Prophecy. All of us have our wands out with a Lumos active on the tip. Harry leads us down the long hall. There is a noise behind us and we all whip around but see nothing. We turn back around and sped up our walking down the hall. Harry starts counting as we pass the very tall shelves, and as we pass each shelf I can hear whispers coming from each shelf. Them reaching out and wanting to be heard, and the fact that I am the daughter of the Goddess of Prophecy.

"Ninety-two"

"Ninety-three."

"Ninety-four."

"Ninety-five."

He then suddenly stops, he points his wand down at the ground and there is nothing there. When he doesn't find anything he turns to us.

"He should be here." Harry said

"Harry." Neville said

We all turn to see him looking up at a prophecy on one of the shelves.

"It's got your name on it." Neville said

Harry walks over so that he stands next to Neville. He goes to grab it and then looks back at us. I nod my head at him and he nods right back. He reaches out picks it up off its stand. It glows and a raspy voice comes from the sphere.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal, but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives."

The sphere starts to fade.

"Harry." Hermione said

Harry stops looking at the sphere and looks towards us. He moves so he standing in front of us. A man stands in the walkway, but not just any man, a Death Eater. The Death Eater starts to walk towards us.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asked

"You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams..." the man starts