𝟏𝟑.|𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄

Start from the beginning

Percy shook his head while clapping his hand on the alpha's shoulder, "You really are a special one Derek Hale."

The alpha growled, causing the demigod to jump slightly. But soon he realized there was no real bark behind that growl.

"I'm going out. Malia will be accompanying you two to whatever plans you have today."

Derek raised his brow at his uncle at his directness, "I mean, if you will have her company alpha." Derek nodded.

"Great! I've got to go."

The three watched Peter practically run out of the loft then, not even stopping to say goodbye to his daughter. Malia sighed as she sat down beside her cousin at the island, stealing one of his pieces of sausage.

"Hey! That's mine!"

Malia shrugged, her eyes looking very much drained at the moment. Sometimes Derek felt sorry for his cousin, she didn't have her own life after finding out her father was Peter.
He wanted to bond with her but all his years in Eichen he forgot how to. And now he only used to daughter for his own success. Derek wouldn't be surprised if one of these days Malia actually snapped back.

"Are you okay Malia? You seem off."

The werecoyote shrugged again, eyes fleeting from those of Percy.

"I'm fine. Honestly just glad to be away from my dad. He never leaves me alone anymore."

Both Derek and Percy nodded sadly at the girl, the demigod in front of them suddenly becoming excited.

"Well, today we're going to the mall. So get ready for laughs and adventures and taking a bunch of pictures because we'll have nothing better to do while Derek buys our food."

The coyote smiled at the demigod, eyes lighting up playfully, a look Derek hadn't seen on her face in awhile.

"I can't wait."

Derek decided it was his duty for the day to make sure his cousin had the best day of her life. He didn't know when they'd get another one.

"Alright, Perce, clean my dishes while I go change."

Percy only nodded at the alpha, clearly too excited about the day to tell him he wasn't his servant.

While Derek changed he wondered what Stiles was doing in that moment. If he was making out with Lydia wherever it was they were. If they were holding hands and laughing uncontrollably like they had done these past few days.
He growled at his own thoughts, wondering in the demigod really did want something more with him. He shook his head as he got up from his bed and grabbed his wallet.

Today would be a good day.

Stiles sped down the road to Lydia's house, music blaring in his speakers.

He was set on having the best time that day. He was finally getting to go out with the girl he'd had a crush on for years.

His hands slapped against the steering wheel as he drove, banging against it to the beat of the current song playing around him.
He felt as if nothing could ruin his day. Nothing could stop him from maybe kissing Lydia Martin that very night.

When the baby blue keep pulled up outside of Lydia's house the banshee made it her job to find out why Stiles was acting so different since the beginning of senior year.
Scott told her the other day that Stiles wasn't even a virgin! After all those times she'd pointed out the fact that he was one and he never corrected her.

It was as if he wanted it to seem like he was a virgin.

She smiled brightly at the boy as she descended down her steps and to the run down Jeep. She'd never see the beauty like Stiles did, but didn't complain because it's color was pretty.

"Hey Stiles."

The demigod smiled as the banshee walked over to the passenger side of the Jeep, rushing inside of it.

"Hey Lyd."

Brown eyes met hazel ones that didn't seem to want to look away.

Stiles cleared his throat, pulling away from the mesmerizing eyes of the banshee sitting on his passengers seat.

"So, where to?"