Why is this happening

Samuel's P.O.V
The next day I went back to school just to see a chalk board saying "why won't you die Caroline" in big letters. After that I heard a sobbing voice in the back corner of the class room, I turned and saw Caroline crying with her face buried in her arms. I was so flustered and angry I yelled out "WHO DID THIS!!." Every body just looked at me and whispered to each other in conspiracy, I punched a table then erased the chalk on the chalk bored and walked over to Caroline and asked "who did this pleas tell me so I can help I am your boy friend!?" Caroline just looked away in tears and said nothing. I got a little irritated and huffed while walking away, I sat down and thru the entire class I was looking at everybody seeing who would do this while I was looking I see Jessica laughing with her goons and pointing at Caroline. She sees me staring and winks I give her the cold shoulder, I then look back at Caroline with a concerned look but she looks away. I sigh and look out the window then soon fall asleep, I soon wake up to a whack on the head my eyes immediately open to see my professor looking angry and everybody laughing and giggling but Caroline she just stares out the window and acted like I wasn't there. The bell rang for lunch and I see Caroline immediately bolt out, I catch her arm and say "what's going on why are you acting this way!?" She looked behind me and said "acting like what look I got to go" she then gets loose and speed walks away. I sigh in anger and concern then I look behind me to see what Caroline was looking at and see Jessica and her goons sitting right across from where Caroline and I where talking. I say "hmmmm?" To my self in curiosity and secretly listen on their conversation, Jessica :"OMG what a bitch she actually had the Gaul to talk to him after I told her not to!" Tiffany: "I know right totes maybe we weren't intimidating enuf" Diana: "no that can't be it on what we know about her that's just strange, but other than that she wouldn't have even said a word to him." They all look at each other and head out to do something, but what?

Caroline's P.O.V
I was eating my lunch on the roof sighing in depression remembering what happened this morning, "this morning" I walk in the class room and see the chalk board saying "why won't you die Caroline?!" Then Jessica and her goons come up to me and say "now that you have made Sam your boyfriend and got Jessica in trouble we will make your life a living hell!" Tiffany: "ya so hears the deal!" Diana: "we have some dirt on you from your past ahah!" They know but how Jessica: "that's right look scared but I'm feeling generous to day so let's make an agreement, you don't talk to Sam at all or your secret gets out quicker than you can beg for mercy!" Tears start flooding my eyes I don't want to do this but I have no choice I say in a query voice "ok." I then walk back to my seat and Barry my head in my arms and start to cry. "End of flash back", just thinking about it makes my stomach twist in nots and makes my eyes water, but then I hear the roof top door slam open to bring me back to reality and see Jessica and her goons Jessica says while pulling me up forcefully by my arm "well well look who we found a promise beaker." I say "no no I only said to bug off that's it pleas believe me!" They all look at each other then look back at me Jessica says "fine I will believe you but next time I won't be so kind!" They all walk back inside and slam the door behind them leavening me dropped down to my need with tears flooding down my face I whisper to my self "why is this happening!?"