What am i feeling

Caroline's P.O.V
I woke up feeling a little warm and woozy and I saw I was in my bed and on my table a note,some fever medicine, and water with partially melted ice in it. I picked up the note and started to read it, it said "hey Caroline it's Sam and i don't know if you remember but I was at your house to drop off the home work but when you where about to grab the home work you passed out I felt your for head you had a fever I know it's rude but I came in your house and put your in your bed and don't worry. I didn't do anything to you just put a towel on your head and left you some cool water and medicine and this note haha anyway.
Love, Sam" w- what love love no no he says that to all the girls to get their trust ya ya that's it ha not falling for that hahahahuuu what if he did mean it I mean he did leave this medicine and water for me man I must have been a pain judging how hard it would be to do all this in a house you don't know at all. Wait speaking of that HE CAME IN MY HOUSE!, w-w-what's this feeling it's not my fever it feels fuzzy inside and I can't stop thinking about him and my heart is pumping so fast well anyway I will be all better for tomorrow for school well I guess back to bed.

Samuels P.O.V
The next morning I got ready and headed out quick for some reason I was eager to see if Caroline was alright from the fever and I just wanted to see her for some reason, my stomach had butterfly's when I approached the front gate to our school my legs where wobbly and I felt like I was all fuzzy inside aaaaaaa what is this feeling I can't get her out of my head now I can't even move to see her uuuuu she is just another girl right, right so now I forced my self to move when I was finally at the class room door I was about to open it when some one els did it was Caroline I saw her my heart sartted to pump fast I blushed and I saw her blush to it was so cute. I then ran to the bathroom and started to think what's wrong with me she is just another girl why am I so so like this I never never ever felt this way about any of the girls so why why now do I feel this feeling ugh, I don't get it when i see her I actually feel so nervous I can't speak or move I didn't even feel this way about Jessica the most popular girl in our class and school huh wait is this what they call love!