Are you for real

Caroline's P.O.V
I was on my bed watching T.V and still felt a little funny after that incident at school, then I heard a nock on the door I said to my self "I wonder who it could be?". And when I opened the door I was shocked it was Samuel holding a folder I froze once again and wondered ok firstly how did he find my house why is he hear and the feeling I felt earlier is worse, he looked as shocked as I was then he spoke "sorry to bother you and your family but um" I cut him off saying in a little voice "I-I-I live alone" his face was full of surprise and curiosity he then said "r-realy wow how do you live alone don't you have parents?" I quickly changed the subject buy saying "so what's the folder for?" He looked confused then looked down at his hands saying "oooooo yes this is for you the home work you missed" I started to feel that feeling again but instead my heart pumped really fast when my hand was reaching for the folder in his hand my cheeks turned red I was feeling woozy then my eyes where slowly closing then I blacked out.

Samuel's P.O.V
When she was reaching out to get the folder from my hands she was blushing I thought to my self yesssssss now is the time to say will you go out with me when I looked up to say it to her she was wobbling then I knew this was no blush she had a bad fever. She the passed out into my arms I felt her forehead it was steaming hot wow she has a really bad fever, I noticed her door was still open so I had no choice I had to let my self inside so I took off my shoos and started to look for her room while caring her on my shoulders. I finally found her room and put her on her bed I then ran down stairs got a towel wet it with cool water then ran back to her room and put it on her head, she was fast a sleep and I sat down to catch my breath she actually looked cute sleeping when I was with the other girls I was dating if they fel asleep on me I told them they looked cute but never meant it but know when I see Caroline sleep she is actually cute. Wow what's this feeling I feel in my chest I started to blush when I saw her and my heart started to pump so fast I quickly locked my eyes on something els it was the clock it was so late I had to go but I couldn't just leave her hear so I decided to leave her, the home work what I came hear for in the first place haha, a glass of water with ice, and last but not least some fever medicine I found in her bath room. Well I'm off I closed the door and headed home still with this feeling in my chest and I can't get her out of my mind.