"Bright! Shiaaa, you startled me. D-did you hear the whole conversations?"

"No Gulf, just the airport and don't worry Gulf. I won't interfere with someone's life without having their approval." Bright winked to him.

"We have one hour before I went to the airport. Yup, I can't wait to meet my aunt. I missed her so much Bright."

"Don't worry, I will introduce you to her one day and she will like you and I'm sorry again because I can't reply your love." said Gulf.

"It's okay Gulf, I understand and I won't forced you. By the way, did your aunt knows that you're going to fly back to Thailand?" asked Bright and he sip his drink.

"No and I didn't contact her yet. I want to give her a surprise. She must be so happy to see me again but sadly, I won't be there for a long time because I don't want to remembered something that I shouldn't." said Gulf calmly.

"Owhhh okay. As long as you're happy Gulf." said Bright. They talk and talk until Gulf's phone ringing.

"Hello Gulf. I'm on my way to the airport. See you there, okay."

"Okay Becca. I just need to take my luggage and went straight to the airport." and he hung up the phone.

"Bright, I need to go. See you when I came back here."

"Let me drive you to your apartment and I will send you to the airport too." said Bright and they left the Starbucks.

They arrives at the airport and Bright accompany him until they reached at the departure hall.

"So Gulf, see you again when you came back here. Take care and don't forget to inform me once you've arrives there. Errr, can I touch your tummy?" asked Bright.

"Don't worry Bright, I'll be okay because Becca is here. And yes, you can touch it." Bright nodded. He touch Gulf's tummy.

"Hello little angels, it's me your Dada Bright. Hope you're okay inside your papa's tummy. Dear little angels, don't tease your papa too much okay. Have some pity to him. Take care of your papa, okay little angels. See you again soon."

"Wowww, didn't expect you would say that." Gulf chuckled.

"I got to go now. See you soon okay Bright and take care too." They bid goodbye and Gulf walks slowly to Becca.

"Hey silly, sorry that I'm late."

"Silly huh? This is the silly that you love, isn't it?" said Becca and Gulf sit besides her.

"Hahaha, don't be mad Becca. I'm just joking. I'm tired and I just want to sleep when we're in the plane." Gulf sighed.

"Yeahhh, tired of flirting. You think I didn't see what you and Bright did earlier?" she rolled her eyes.

"Oiyyy, that's not flirting you silly. He's just talking with the babies and then we bid goodbye, that's all." said Gulf defending himself.

"Aaaa, is it? So suspicious!"

"Yes Becca and don't forget, I'm still stuck with your brother and I want to get divorce after I gave birth. Is it okay with you?" he asked.

"Why do you ask me? It's your life, Gulf. Whatever your decision is, I will support you. I've told you before, remember?" Gulf nodded.

"Thank you Becca for understanding me. I'm so grateful to have a sister-in-law like you."

"You are most welcome Gulfie." and she hugged his brother-in-law. While they were talking to killed time, they both heard the announcement.

"Ready Gulfie?" He nodded.

"I'm ready and let's go." said Gulf confidently.

SINGTO'S CONDO
----------------------
"Seven months had passed and I still can't find you. Where did you go baby? I missed you so much. Please forgive me. Please baby, please come back to me. I really need you in my life." Mew talks to himself.

He missed his husband so much. Their family already stopped the searching and the decision broke Mew's heart.

He will wait for his love to come back to him and if Gulf returned with the divorce paper, he will do anything as long as Gulf forgive him and didn't proceed the divorce. He was lost in his thought when he heard the knocked and he opened the door.

"Yes Singto, what do you need?"

"Nothing Mew. I just want to remind you about the meeting later, that's all. Let's go there early and we can take a walk around the hotel before the meeting starts."

Singto, he is Mew and Goob's best friend and also Mew's partner in Japan. He's married to Krist, his PA. Singto knows all that happened to Mew.

He's mad at him in the first place but when he sees Mew's effort in searching for Gulf and never give up, he knows that Mew really regretted his mistakes. He even helped Mew but Gulf can't be find anywhere.

"I know, Singto and I didn't forget about the meeting. I'm sooo lazy and yes, you can go by yourself."

"But Mew....." before Singto could continue, Mew cut off his words.

"No Singto! Japan is our place, me and Goob! It's true that I don't have any feelings to him anymore but he resembles Gulf! I missed Gulf! I missed him so much Singto!"

"I know I'm mean to him! I know I'm cruel to him but now I have regretted everything I did to him! I need him in my life Singto! I can't bear to lose him!" Mew cried hard and Singto hugged him.

"I'm sorry, Mew. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't force you to take a walk with me. Stop crying, I can't see you crying. Please Mew." Singto hugged him tight when he feels Mew grip his arms.

"Take a rest and take a nap too, okay. I will come back later to wake you up one hour before the meeting starts." Mew nodded, he went back to the bed and he layed down. Singto closed the door and he leaned on the wall.

"I feel pity for him. Just where did Gulf hide himself? Why he's so hard to find? Dear God, I know Mew has done terrible things toward his husband but please, help them."

"Don't let them get separated. Please don't let his husband fall out of love for him." Singto prayed in his heart and he went back to his room where Krist was sleeping.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me to you 💕💕💕💕💕

I'm republishing MSE and OCLS again but I'm not gonna update it regularly as I need to edit some of the chapters ..
I might remove extra chapters in MSE but let's see what I can do about it..
And for OCLS, maybe I'm gonna change some part of the original storyline or I just cut it out because of the matured content but yeah, let's see what I can do about it too..
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for still supporting me..