[Insert good chapter title here]

Well, with the love confessions out of the way the third round of the sports festival began. As it turns out Izuku needed to face Hitoshi for the first round. Well isn't that just fantastic? Izuku thought Fighting my boyfriend of 10 minutes. Izuku took a deep breath, calming his nerves. He could do this! He just needed to focus. Soon enough their match was called up. Izuku did one last check of his shoes and left to go into the stadium.

"ARE YOU READY FOR THE FIRST MATCH UP???" Present Mic screeched. "ON THE LEFT WE HAVE MIDORIYA IZUKU, THE WINNER OF BOTH THE FIRST AND SECOND ROUND OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL! ON THE RIGHT WE HAVE SHINSOU HITOSHI, WHO WON THE SECOND ROUND ALONGSIDE MIDORIYA! ARE YOU READY??? 3, 2 1 START!!!"

And Izuku was off. Hesitation would only get you killed; many people learnt that at the entrance exams. Hitoshi has also followed his lead, running at full force. Quickly, they met in the middle, trading blows.

"So, Izuku how about we go to the cat café after this?" Hitoshi asked.

Izuku knew better then to talk to him. That was his quirk after all.

"What? Giving the silent treatment to your new boyfriend?"

Izuku needed to end this quickly. He couldn't stay quiet for much longer. Swiftly Izuku latched onto Hitoshi. His jet boots were fast, he just had to use that to his advantage. Izuku rapidly turned on his boots, using the fastest setting. Within a second Izuku had pushed Hitoshi out of bounds.

"AND THE WINNER IS... IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!" Present Mic announced. Izuku gave a shy smile to Hitoshi. He responded with a much smaller smile. It was rare to see him smile unless he was looking at cat memes.

So, after some time Izuku's next round was up. He was facing Todoroki and damn, he did not want to get become an icicle today. So maybe we can encourage mister ice man to use his fire.

Well Izuku was always good at insulting people in a nice way so here goes. After the insanely long introduction Mic gave the round started. Todoroki -as predicted- sent a huge blast of ice toward Izuku. Izuku managed to dodge it with his boots. Surprisingly, an owl got hit instead. C'mon that's got to be a fowl! It must have come from Koda's quirk.

"Heya Tododododododo! How 'bout ya use your fire??? It's getting colder than an icy pole here!" Izuku stated.

"No! I will not use his Fire!" Todoroki replied, dodging a kick from Izuku.

"Hate to break to ya Todo but it's not the flaming garbage's quirk but it's yours! Can he control it? Can he activate it? No, he can't Todo, that makes it yours! Now fight me with your full power!"

Suddenly Todoroki burst into flames. "You are really stupid Midoriya, helping your enemy like that."

"Oh? Well I just wanted to fight you at your full power. Bring it on!" Izuku yelled, gesturing with his hand. Todoroki charged at Izuku, covered in his flames. Izuku just grinned. He was glad he and Mei had designed that armour bracelet. It was just about everything proof.

Todoroki bounced off the armour, it was that strong. That in turn flew him out of bounds.

"TODOROKI SHOUTO IS OUT OF BOUND WHICH MAKES IZUKU MIDORIYA THE WINNER!!!!" Present Mic announced.

Izuku smiled. He already knew Hitoshi was too.

God, he loved his boyfriend.

Hey I got a discord server

https://discord.gg/VW4zSEe