One Shot For Sammie

Casey's POV

I was downstairs watching TV when Sammie came down. She was dressed up fancy with a beautiful red dress that fit her perfectly. Her hair curled, she must have curled it in our room. Her blonde hair shined as the light of our living room hit it. She was fixing her self up in the mirror hanging next to the front door when I put my arms around her.

"Hey babe" I say to her. "Hey Casey" she said with a gorgeous smile. "Uhm....babe if you don't mind me asking, where are you going?" I asked her looking into the mirror looking at her reflection in my arms wondering to myself, how did I get so lucky, I guess I'll never know.

"Out with a couple of my friends to go out and eat." She replied back. "Just your friends? " She shook her head back yes.

"You can't go." I say sighing. "Why not?" She asked turning herself to face me. "Not with that outfit your not." I said looking down at what she was wearing. She crossed her arms which meant she meant business and I was going to lose this little argument...once again.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" She asked stepping away from me as her bright blue eyes turn dark. "it's to..to..to...." I was stuttering like an idiot. "Because..?" She said with her eyebrows raising and with the face expression that said "uh yeah spit it out."

I had to be honest..."Because your mine." I mumbled. She heard it to as her face had amusement written all over it. "Aww baby its so cute when you get so protective. " she said and then kissed my cheek. "Well yeah your my girl and I don't want any guy changing that.." I say grabbing her by the waist and giving her a cheeky smile.

"No one will change that Casey I love you and only you." She smiled. "And I love you." I Say before kissing her. "How about I stay home and we watch some movies together, does that sound good?" I shook my head yes. "Making out sounds good to right?" I asked winking at her. "Uh no" she responds making her way to the couch. You think she knew me by now too huh.