First Kiss (Reece)

Reece: Your first kiss was actually on Christmas day. You were excited to be celebrating Christmas day with your boyfriend Reece. You've been waiting for this day ever since the day you two became a thing. Your already ready and are just waiting for Reece is mom to pick you up. You wanted to look your best to make a good first impression to all of Reece's family  and friends. So you check yourself in the mirror to make sure your hair is not all messy and your clothes look nice. While you began to fix up your hair the bell rang. You decided to tie up your hair in a ponytail and looked in the mirror and sighed contently. You quickly walk up to your door and open it to see Reece is mother smiling at you. "Hello Mrs. Bibby how are you today?" you smiled. "Hello darling, and i'm doing good, tired for the Christmas meal I had to prepare and still haven't finished, but good." She did look a little tired which you felt bad about, she had to prepare a huge feast for everyone who's going to be there. "Oh Mrs.Bibby if you like I could help you prepare the meals." you said with a smile. "Oh no honey it's fine plus Reece was dying to see you today, but thank you for the offer." You thought Reece's mom was the sweetest woman ever. "You sure?" you asked with a concern face. 

"Yes darling i'm fine trust me, you ready to go?" 

"Yes ma'am"

"Great let's go then." She says heading towards the car. You following her and entering the passenger seat while she started the car. She gave you another sweet smile and headed towards her house.

                                                                                         ******

After 20 long minutes you finally were at Reece's house the second you stepped foot out of the car you were picked in and twirled around in the air. You giggled once you knew it was Reece "I Missed you so much!!!!" 

"I missed you to Reece" you laughed. He placed you down and took your hand and the both of you went inside. "I got a present for you" he smiled sweetly. "Aww Reece you didn't have to." He shrugged his shoulders. "I wanted to though" he smiled. "Now close your" you did what he said as you heard him walk away. Soon enough you heard his footsteps once more. "Open" you did just that when you seen him holding a box. He handed it to you and you opened it slowly. It was the necklace that you wanted for the past few months but never could get because how expensive it was. You looked at the gorgeous necklace that was studded with beautiful diamonds and had a ruby as the center piece. "Aww Reece this is the sweetest thing anyone has gotten me." you said holding up the beautiful necklace. "Anything for my princess." he smiled lovingly at you, you smiled back but felt guilty for not getting him anything.

"You ok princess?" he asked you.

"Yeah i just feel bad for not getting you anything for Christmas" you frowned. He smiled at you and hugged you. "It;s ok" he said kissing your cheek.

"It is not we been dating for 9 months and I got you absolutely nothing." He smiled amusingly at you causing you to raise an eyebrow up in confusion. "What?" you asked with a smile. "I got an idea for a Christmas gift." he said a little cheeky. "What would that be?" you asked amused yourself. "Come here" he said taking your hand and running over to the Christmas tree. "What is it?" 

"Look up" when you look up you see a mistletoe dangling right above your head. "Rules are rules" he smirked. "Well I guess I have to follow them then" you smirked back at him. "Yep" he said getting closer. You doing the same till he grabbed you by the waist and kissed you. It was everything you thought it would be. The butterflies in the pit of your stomach exploding. You kissed back causing him to smile into the kiss. "Merry Christmas Princess" he whispers. "Merry Christmas Reece"

** the rest of the boys will be up soon, sorry it was only Reece today. Thank you for the views and the votes and comments that were left, means a lot to me. Leave your thoughts in the comments and if you have an idea, comment it, i'll gladly place it in this book.**