Chapter 6 ~ Sinned Blood

Start from the beginning

I feel myself becoming so incredibly weak. It seems like I'm carrying rocks on the top of my head. I'm trying my best to stay awake but slowly feel myself fading away into darkness, the sound of Ryan's voice following me right through it.

"Hey, stay awake."

3rd P.O.V.

It's 4 am in the morning and Sky has still not been able to get up from the cold floor of the salon. Her breathing is heavy and her body still feels too numb to move it. She gives her best to stay awake, trying to understand why Ryan would just leave her right here in this empty hallway, the floor cold and hard, the lights out. A real scenery for a horror movie.

The only sound she hears is the sound of her blood dripping down from her neck onto the floor.
Suddenly, she heard a sound. Footsteps, which seem to get louder with each step, clearly making their way to her.

They suddenly get faster and faster and then a head appears in her view. She squirms in fear until she realizes who that is.

''What the hell?? Sky!?'' Carter asks repulsively and picks her up, holding her tightly in his arms. The scent of her blood on the floor and her neck have not stayed unnoticed and he takes a deep breath, trying to control himself.

Sky sees his effort and covers her neck, afraid the sight might be tempting to him. Something about his presence makes her feel save and yet so fearful because she keeps remembering that there isn't only one bad guy in this situation. There are even seven bad guys. Seven monsters. Holding her here makes them all equally bad in her eyes.

"Who did this to you??" Just when she tried to answer, she feels her vision blurring and starts seeing little pixels. Her mind feels dizzy and she eventually passes out once again from all the blood loss and lack of energy.

Carter carries her to the salon and lays her down gently on the soft couch. He runs to Anthony's room and slams the door open without knocking, which gets him annoyed.

"YO, ANT-"

*THUD*

Getting cut off by the pillow that has hit his face, he frowns at his little brother.

"I keep telling you to knock you, motherf*cker,"

"I thought I was only supposed to knock when there is a purple tie hanging on your door knob. You know? Purple as in, little Anthony having a... play time. Doodle doodle time. Little happy daddy daddy time-"

"Okay stop."

Anthony gets up and puts on a rope, yawning exhaustedly.

"Why did you wake me up?"

Carter guides him to the Salon where Sky is still laying unconsciously. Anthony's eyes are glued to the motionless little body whose face expression shows that she clearly went through hell. He now smells the sweet scent of her blood as well which has no effect on him, though.

Carter sees his little brother being absolutely unbothered and raises his eyebrow.

"So, you woke me... because.........?"

"Well, isn't this obvious??"

Anthony: 😐🤔😐
Carter: 🤨