Chapter 8 ~ From Fear 2 Lust...

The sun has been up for a few hours now. Little birds are flying around and singing with each other. The wind causes the leaves of the trees to fall off and drop down gently onto the floor. With the window open, one of the leaves flies inside the room and lands right onto Sky's face, tickling her nose.

Slightly waking up from the ticklish feeling, she tries to remove the leaf from her nose. As soon as she crawls back under the blanket, the scent of a guy's cologne wakes her up.

Wait. I don't remember falling asleep with a blanket.

Her body flinches as she wakes up instantly at her realization. She finds herself in Carter's bed though she's fallen asleep on the floor, making her wonder how she ended up in there.

She doesn't waste a second and shoots up to her feet. While storming out of the door she runs right into Carter who drops a plate with pancakes down onto the floor.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" He screams and falls to his knees, crying over the wasted food.

"I- I'm sorry... I didn't see you there." Sky stutters scared he'd be mad enough to harm her. But as if nothing has happened, Carter picks up the food at vampire speed and gets back up, looking at Sky with an enthusiastic grin.

"Four-second rule hehe. Here! I made you something to eat."

"Is it poisoned?" She raises her eyebrow.

"Yup! Just how you like it."

Sky can't help but chuckle at his silly response making him smile widely.

"So you can laugh huh? All I've seen are tears and frowns. You look cute."

Even though he is making her compliments, Sky can't but feel incredibly uncomfortable. She feels horrible for feeling that way while all he is doing is being nice but the fact that she is in danger won't leave her mind.

Suddenly, a thought shoots through her mind. Would they give her more freedom if she pretended to enjoy their company? It's a ridiculous thought but running was no option she thinks to herself.

I have to try it... what other choice do I have? I can't wait here for the potential chance of an escape.

"Well, thanks. I would love some of those pancakes..." With her hand she gently puts a strand of her hair behind her ear, talking in a soft voice.

"Wanna eat them with me?"

"I'd love to Skypiece. But I'm pretty horny and I'll have a friend over. My balls feel like they're gonna explode so I'm afraid you'll have to eat them for the both of us."

"Ew-"

He hands her over the plate and walks off, leaving her all disturbed. After he's left the hallway Sky puts down the plate in his room and walks out with a pancake in her hand.

Be calm and act normal... you have no other option.

While chewing it she walks to the living room, meeting Kaiden and Jaxon in there. They both seem unbothered by her presence and continue their chess match.

"Kaiden, dude. Just make a stupid move."

"Again, this is a strategy game. It's not about speed now shut up."

"I agree with you BUT THIS IS LITERALLY THE FIRST MOVE! JUST DO SOMETHING!!!"

Sky takes a deep breath and walks towards them. She sits down on the floor next to the couch and looks down at the table while munching her pancake. They look at her with emotionless expressions, both disturbed by the sounds that come out of her mouth.