After skipping two grades and graduating from Korea University, I attended Seoul National University Law School and passed the Bar exam. I got a job working at a branch for the Kim & Chang law firm, the best in Korea. I was undefeated in the courtroom but due to unforeseen circumstances, I was forced to resign. Just when I thought I had no hope, I was able to reconnect with some trusting associates from different firms and start my own small firm with them as my employees.

"Delivery for Min Yoongi!" I look up at the door to see the orange-haired delivery boy, Hoseok.

He smiles brightly while holding up his metal delivery carrier, for his weekly delivery. Hoseok and I have been friends since college and he later became friends with my colleagues. He is also my best friend's boyfriend. 

I am about to call him over when I see a slightly shorter, pale, light blue-haired man rush past me to get to the door.

"I got it," Yoongi says, opening the door for Hoseok and grabbing the food. Yoongi is the data analyst for my firm. He's a wonder with numbers but is plagued by his 'minor' anger issues. He was fired from his last job when he swore at his boss for saying his data was incorrect. It's still a touchy subject.

"FOOD!" Jin yells excitedly and gets up from his seat. He walks with Yoongi and Hoseok to the elevator and holds the door for the rest of the team. We arrive at the lounge room on the third floor and sit down. Jimin, my blonde and exceedingly nosey secretary, is reaching in the bag to take out his Sweet and Sour Pork. He suits his job well, with his warm appearance. He always has the schedules perfectly aligned and his reports are always crisp and clean.

"Guess who was caught having an affair with the owner of Nongshim," he says and smirks evilly. Yoongi rolls his eyes while Jin leans in to get the juicy details.

He then passes a bowl of Jajangmyeon, a true delicacy, to our intern Lim Eunjung. She is a natural beauty with long blonde hair and round features. She does all the odd jobs; bookkeeping, a recording clerk, cleaning, and sometimes bringing coffee. 

"How long do you have Hobi?" I ask as I take out my food. Hoseok took out his phone to check the time.

"30" He replies. "What's up?" I sit back in my chair and cross my legs.

Mixing my noodles as I sigh and clear my throat.

"Well, it started with this ignorant bitch-"

__________________________

After our nice destressing conversation, everyone went back to work. At six, it was time for my employees to clock out. Two hours more, and I am finally free as well. I want to yell for joy when I see the analog clock hands finally strike 8. I love my job, but I've had enough for one day. I lock the doors and step outside in the slightly warm, September weather. I go into my car and drive to my two-story apartment.