Simula

Pain!

Henrietta was in excruciating pain, as if she had been hit by a car! What's going on? Wasn't she already dead? Her fiancé and step-sister conspired to murder her!

Henrietta struggled to open her eyes, but then she caught a sight of her surroundings and opened them immediately!

Where is she? Her eyes scanned the room then frowned.

The room looks very familiar. The mirror, table, closet, window, and even the things on her bed side table. Wait.

Suddenly her head burst in pain. Memories from the past surge in. Pushed.... Killed. Yes! She was dead. But what the hell is happening?

In the past, people used to accuse her of being the villain in her fiancé's and that woman's love story, although she was the one who had the right to claim him. However, this is not the case! Those folks turned her into the evil witch who stood in the way of the two happy couples.

What a good show.

Bumangon si Henrietta sa higaan at pumunta sa salamin. She studies her face and is taken aback by how youthful she appears. Henrietta was a stunning woman, almost ethereal in appearance. She stands 180 cm tall and has gentle features, phoenix eyes, heart-shaped lips, and a voluptuous figure. Kadalasan naman talaga mas maganda ang kontrabida sa bida.

She looks at the calendar and saw that the year was 2017. So, she was re-birthed back when she was twenty-four years old. At this time, fiancé niya pa si Luciel at may pasikretong pagkikita ito sa stepsister niya na si Santi.

Heh! Since she was given a chance to be reborn again, undoubtedly, she will make them pay for what they've done to her.

Hmp! Luciel and Santi! Let's see. Henrietta Vanderbilt is back! She was back for the people who ruined her! At ang mga magulang niya? Wala namang silang pakialam sa kanya dahil ang atensyon nito ay nasa step-sister niya, ang ampon. Unbelievable! She was the biological daughter but they treated her like an outsider and cast her away! Mabuti na lang at nand'yan ang lola niya, ang taong laging nasa tabi niya, ang tumulong noong mga panahong pinaalis siya at pinagtabuyan ng pamilya. Her Grandma Helen was a strict person. Her family was among the aristocrats in the A Capital.

Vanderbilt is one of the most prestigious families in the A Capital. Matanda na ang lola niya pero kahit gano'n hindi nito binibitawan ang Vanderbilt Conglomerate. Grandma Helen was dissatisfied with her son or any other family member as the business's next owner. She even stated that she is willing to hand over the company to an outsider who is capable and equipped to handle it.But in Helen's heart, she has a successor to inherit the company.

This house was owned by Henrietta. Ang hindi alam ng mga tao ay isa siyang screenwriter and sold more than millions of her books. Some of them were adopted into television series and movies. However, they never know who was behind the name Miss V. The famous screenwriter. Ang nakakaalam lang niyon ay ang lola niya.

Her friends? Those despicable assholes and bitches? They never treated her like a friend, mga manggagamit! Noong walang wala siya ni isa wala man lang ang tumulong sa kanya. They even said some remarks that hurt her feelings and then left her on her own.

Her fiancé? Maliban sa gwapo at mayaman wala na. Iniisip niya palang ay kumukulo na ang dugo niya. How can such a gentleman turn out to be a scheming monster? Nasa loob ang kulo.

Very well! The things they've done to her, she will return it with interest.

Bumaba siya ng kwarto at pumunta sa kusina. There are only three house cleaners staying here. Takot ang mga ito sa kanya at yumuyuko 'pag nakikita siya. She heaved a sighed. Ang sama niya noon, pero baka mas lumala ngayon, ngunit sa mga taong may atraso sa kanya.

This house was located at the Capital Village. Yes, no one knows about this dahil may inuuwian siyang condo unit sa city. It has a strict security at hindi agad nagpapapasok ng kahit na sino.

Nakita niyang may mga pagkain na nakahain doon at wala ni isang kasambahay ang naka istasyon. Ayaw niya kasi na may kasabay o tao sa paligid niya. She turn around and went to the maids room. Nakabukas ang pinto doon at nakita niyang kumakain ang mga ito.

"You can join me."

Napalingon ang tatlo at mabilisang tumayo, may mga pagkain pang nahulog sa bibig nung isa.

"M-ma'am..."

Gano'n ba talaga siya katakot-takot?

"Come and join me," she said in a neutral voice. Hindi ata makapaniwala ang tatlo at nagkatinginan waring nagtatanong kung susunod ba sila.

Henrietta didn't bother to persuade them again and turned around going to the kitchen. Well, okay lang naman 'yun, na-shock ata sila sa ginawa niya.

After the meal, she went upstairs and took a bath. Paglabas niya ay tumunog ang cellphone niya at nakitang ang assistant niyang si Faye ang tumatawag. She remembers her, namatay ito dahil sa kanya, hindi niya malilimutan iyon. Her eyes darken before answering the call.

[Miss, ngayon po ang screening niyo for the cast auditioning kasama sina Director Kim and Producer Cruz,] imporma nito.

Oo nga pala, this was the time when she has her third project in the capital. Hindi kasi siya basta-basta nagbibigay ng approval kapag may gustong mag-adopt at bumili ng book niya.

"What time is it?"

[Ten-thirty, Miss.]

Henrietta looked at the clock and saw that it was ten o'clock. May time pa siya.

"Okay," she said, then hang-up the phone.

She grabs a pants and shirt, then tucked it and wears her blazer. Her clothes were tailored. Meron din naman siyang mga damit na branded.

Pagkatapos ay dumiretso siya sa garage and went to her Bentley.

Mga ilang minuto ay nasa studio na siya at nandoon na rin ang assistant niya. She walks inside wearing her sunglasses, heels tapping the ground. People turn around to look at her. Some of them gaped at her, some looked at her in curiosity while the director and producer welcomed her with a smile.

"Miss V! Welcome!" The two greeted her enthusiastically. Then they talk for a bit.

"Let's start?" The two nodded at pumunta na sa upuan para sa kanila. As the screenwriter, Henrietta has the right to participate in choosing the female lead and other cast of her book.

She grabs the file, flips the pages and gradually smirks when she sees a familiar name. Enemies really meet on the narrow road.

Participant #07

Santi Vanderbilt

-----

© _eysteambun